how do you reheat foods in *your* progressive and assorted creative CULTURE?

how do superfuturists reheat their food in THEIR superculture?  

76 members have voted

1. 1. how do superfuturists reheat their food in THEIR superculture?

• microwave oven
    • baked inside a conventional oven
    • skillet over the oven range
    • george foreman grill
    • barbecue grill---gas
    • barbecue gill---charcoal
    • open flame
    • friction
    • hair dryer
    • dunks

I defrost stuff in the microwave, mostly bread. I like to buy fresh bread but we never eat a whole one before it gets dry so I almost always slice half of it and throw it in the freezer.

I usually make one time portions of food so I rarely reheat, but if I do, its likely to be in the micro. some things I might heat on the pan.

i suggest that you make larger portions so that you can have it for lunch the next day or something. just double your recipe.

I do that occasionally, but the thing is I only eat dinner. my lunch is usually a sandwich or something and I also eat something in the evening, but I never needed to hot meals a day. plus I dont mind cooking.

• 2 weeks later...

yea microwave mostly

but another method which i have used occasionally (and was not mentioned above) is steaming. you basically need a really big wok with a cover and some sort of metal stand to raise whatever it is you are reheating above the water. all available at your local chinatown.

Haha, microwave! You fools can't cook.

I refry my frozen burritos in a wok.

using lard and stuff.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i find that reheating foods+ often results in foods that are hotter than their preheated state (or province) and it can make you sweat from your face (sweat) but be (very) careful not to drip into your feedbag* or else it will cool it down sad face and you got to start over from scratch (psoriasis)

+ do not attempt with popsicles or iced creams

* or plate or bowl or trough or lap

on account of the book i am reading, i looked into microwave history a bit. the first microwave was called the Radar Range and it was like 7' tall and something like 700 pounds; it cost something like $5K back in 1947. all these numbers are from my idiot memory and therefore high-salt content, be warned.