What are you supposed to be doing right now?

shinchrono

i'm in the writing lab at school because they have a mandatory 18 hours in here, but i haven't done jack shit. i don't even need to be doing anything in here. and i almost got caught looking at pictures of Rirawin.

Corrected for truth.

I should really be working, but after an afternoon of getting blazed, listening to my friends' dj and just generally relaxing, I'm in no mood to be studying the theory of metafiction.

therefore I'm here, because the internet is my procrastinat-ey friend.

when's the next slumber party session at your pad sid?

You're all invited--I was going to make a thread about proper portraits that I wanted to take of visiting sufu members... but obviously I'm too lazy to do that. If you roll through that'd be awesome... or I'll be home in a month anyway :)

Going to go on a portrait rampage back in the Bay before flying back to NYC to swoop up on the rest of the East Coasters.

Maybe this'll give me an excuse to try and hit up Toronto and other parts o de world for portraits.

You're all invited--I was going to make a thread about proper portraits that I wanted to take of visiting sufu members... but obviously I'm too lazy to do that. If you roll through that'd be awesome... or I'll be home in a month anyway :)

Going to go on a portrait rampage back in the Bay before flying back to NYC to swoop up on the rest of the East Coasters.

Maybe this'll give me an excuse to try and hit up Toronto and other parts o de world for portraits.

ugh seriously. i wanna get back to new york asap but i think next on my list of places to cause havoc in the world is paris. but we'll definitely hang out when you get back yay yay.

I'll be around in August, unless you're planning on rolling through my yard sometime before then?

I'll be around in August, unless you're planning on rolling through my yard sometime before then?

You mean literally stalking you via sneaking through the backyard a la Ayn? Hmmm...

Nah. London seems to be a bit outta reach now... looking more like Hong Kong and Japan for 07/08 traveling. Maybe summertime before I move to Hong Kong there will be a chance I'll shack up in the UK for a bit.