Entourage

ruzz

• Replies 979
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 years and 86 pages later and i finally get the hype

in the last week i watched everything and this show is great. i feel like an idiot for writing it off for so long.

x2

i saw the lastest episode yesterday

watched the first several episodes too

im hooked

I've been re-watching from the beginning and let me just highlight a few of my favorite episodes. I'm on Season 3 ep 6 right now.

* One Day in the Valley (Season3 Ep2)

* Chinatown (Season2 Ep6)

I'm not going to get into the details to avoid spoilers but I just love a good episode where the boys have genuine fun aside from getting laid w/ random chicks.

• 2 weeks later...
The anal/bed scene has got to be the best scene of all time (of any movie/show)

dude, as a 'comedic writer' I think there's SOOOO many avenues they couldve went down that wouldve been gold, but they chose the dirt path (pun intended). I expected a lot more from that scene, maybe some agonizing on sloans part? Maybe E just doesn't have it like that

vagina is my 3rd favorite hole was classic. You could make t-shirts with that on it!

hopefully vince turns into a pill-popping sex addict. Thats the only interesting route his character has left. That and fucking hot girls.

I was hoping for some sort of sexual harassment thing with Turtle in the beginning of the season, but it's not looking that way.

Vince is definitely going to pull a Britney Spears with that whole headshaving / going off the deep end thing too.

The season is definitely shaping up and this week should be real good.