APC - which style for slim true straight leg?

flared27

sorry to post if this is out there already but I've done some searches and had trouble finding info on this.

I've gota pair of ICR vs . Deth Killers 'Ace' jeans which are a slim straightleg (they barely change width from knee to ankle). Anyway, it seems that the slim APCs all taper. Do any of them have a 'true' straight leg? I know lots of folks hate the way straight legs tend to 'bootcut' a bit when the honeycombs set in but I really like it.

Completely straight leg is Hipster. Standard and new standards both taper a little. I had a pair of Hipsters, and if you folded up the hem to the knee, it was exactly the same diameter.

Be careful though, hipsters have a really low rise, uncomfortably low imho.

i'm trying to get to the bottom of this as well. i called denimbar today to get some measurements. i talked to tim and he compared a pair of ns's and a pair of standards both size 27. he said the leg opening on both were pretty much the same with the standards being a hair wider. but on their website it says the standards are 7.75" which is a quarter inch bigger than the size 27 pair of ns's i own. then he said there's an "original standard" model that they carry as well. i was hoping to order a pair of standards or original standards to achieve that straight leg look but now i'm more confused. i agree with fndmybetterhalf, the taper on the ns's is definitely noticeable. anyone care to shed some light?

yeah, it seems really hard to find slim true straight legs. it seems like it should be a pretty standard cut. I really like the look of the straight leg below the knee. might have to go to like a pair of skulls (they seem straightish) or pure blue xx-005

I think skulls taper very slightly. But only so to the point where it makes them appear straight. PBJs are true stright leg but it gives a slight bootcut impression even though mine measure out 8" at the knee and 8" at the hem. Other people have commented on it too. Usually because of stretching, sagging and stacking it's best to have a slight taper like the skulls (i think the taper is .5") for a true straight leg appearence.