TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

Sean basically chromeo will be either awesome/shitty based entirely on the crowd i think.

you did look incredibly sleazy and it was awesome.

ATS define what you mean by "big" show?

(i pretty much just go to www.rotate.com for toronto shows)

Fabulous there is really nothing to do in cambridge. But apart from that, I dont think I've ever not had fun at a show in Toronto.

Everyone

http://sharkvsbear.com/2007/0608_juniorboys/slides/juniorboys_1003.html

http://sharkvsbear.com/2007/0608_juniorboys/slides/juniorboys_2014.html

bigups to sean for finding these, i didnt even know i'd been paparazzid

jeah

rogers picnic is garbage... 60+ bucks to see bad brains at fork york? no thanks

virgin fest i might be getting in free so im not gonna shittalk it

i dont know what the next big party is.. im gonna be away a lot of july and august i basically just have my sights set on europe and then black lips at the horseshoe sept 23

Sean: how you gonna hate on rogers fest. motherfucking tegan and sera? id go cause i could get in for free, and maybe be paid to be there, but ill be in new york. i think youll be there too eh. speaking of which, my brother said he heard on the radio that rock the bells is trying to do a toronto date now. i think ill be going to Vfest for free also. if i do, ill let you know cause ill be working a liquor promo and ill see if i can get you drunk for free.

I was THE skinny white boy at that Hamilton show. Amazingly, I had all these people I knew telling me that the most sketchy/thuggish people they knew had pictures on facebook with me in them because I was close to the stage. There's all these dudes in either white tees or black hoodies and then bam pale twelve year old looking kid in a leather motorcycle jacket haha. It was fun though. It felt authentic which is such a rare feeling at Canadian hip hop shows.

You just disqualified them from being sketchy/thuggish AT ALL.

90% thug reduction for being on facebook. They could have killed someone and now they're back at middle school cigarette dealer level.

Well it's not like they're killers or anything. Just like sketchy girls and things like that. But whatever. You probably still live in the world where you believe that the internet is a bubble limited only to nerds.

Damn straight.

yeah, i heard about that...if i had to guess i'd say the tag was stitched on upside down or some little shit like that, but i'll check and see if any are there...

edit apparently me and yuljo know the kid. i'll kick his ass and take them from him.

...and lets not be late this time? Hahaahaha my bad about last time guys. TTC is a bitch.

yaya blame the ttc...ha

yea yea always blame it on the TTC

but yea i say we have another one july sometime

ya make a better time for everyone. NO ONE LATE THIS TIME!

OH YES SUMMER!~

montreal is the worst fucking city on the planet...my buddy was like "yo its so trendy and awesome and fashionable and the clubs are sick...you'll love it."

wow, the people were AWFUL, it was the untrendiest place i've ever been, i'm pretty sure i was the most fashionable person in the province (and i'm not really that great), the crowds at the (shitty) clubs consisted of primarily : really sketchy black people, dirty portugese assholes, and ginos with flares and screenprinted blazers and fo-mo's. and fucking cops in the bathroom of the clubs ... that's not really good for your buzz.

and everyone was really talking a lot of shit about how crazy the drivers are in montreal...they're not crazy, they're just fucking dumb...like there's no graduated licensing in montreal. and the pedestrians are worse...some guy stopped in front of me while i was turning left....in a crosswalk....to take his camera out and snap a picture of a rainbow. wow. what a fucking stupid hole, toronto owns.