TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

yo michelle you really spend a g on your sibling for xmas? can i marry into your family if i grow my neck out?

oh helll noo, i have two brothers, i can't afford that! my parents are getting him one.

but you can marry into my fam anyway.

dolly, i'm willing to be the filipino nurse/nanny for your kids if the pay is really good.

...actually i already have a filipino nanny

pretty sure i got a canice sighting today

chillin with a coffee on the war memorial at university and queen.

Does she have an orange bike?

And whats everyone lining up for again?

oh and what the fuuuuck were all those tweenagers lined up for on richmond behind muchmusic today for?

I think they were lining up for robert pattinson(twilight homo) visiting much or something. For tickets or wristbands or whatever the fuck you need

hands off nesk. if dolly doesn't pan out i plan on marrying her Aunt Vee, and there's no other single women in the family.

clopex and dolly are an attractive couple. it was nice to meet both of you.....sorry you witnessed me like that.

marc, you think THEY were cute, wait til you meet me and dollys corny cousin. cuteness will be through the roof, ittl be like having a basket full of fluffy teddy bears explode in your face leaving you drenched in the adorable gore of rainbows.

...i really dont want anything to explode in my face.

my paris fling/friend/more then friend/wants to be my gf but LIVES IN FUCKING PARIS just sent me a birthday present. Its waiting for me at home, but im in the middle east now. she gave me a hint...its dior.

NESK...go get some of that upper middle class pie.

kool haus (ugh) , retail was like $30

dunno i didnt buy the tix.

yeah he sold the fuckin kool haus out decently fast, pretty impressive. didn't cop tickets in time but a few friends did. i'm heading over to EC at 9:30ish to butt into line with a friend of mine who is lining up at like 7 beastin all over the collection

Yeah, the vids of the Cavali 'rush' was retarded. People grabbing the stuff like it was free. The limiting is a good idea, but just means there will be more people.

I was only really looking at the trench or peacoat, but I'm iffy on the fitting.