TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

requires further explanation. whats everyone doing tonight?

On Thanksgiving Day, Brandon, 15, had packed a backpack with some clothing and a fleshlight and angrily rode his bicycle away from the family home in Barrie, about 10 kilometres south of here, after his parents took away his X-Box. They told police that he is obsessed with a video game called Call of Duty 4, which he played online.

Two local media companies, including the Barrie Advance, where the boy's mother works, had put up some $20,000 in reward money for information to help locate the teen. Software giant Microsoft, which manufactures the Xbox, later boosted that amount to $50,000.

His abandoned mountain bike was found in the area Oct. 20.

A week after his disappearance, the temperature dropped to minus 2C and snow fell while police continued a massive aerial, marine and ground search in the Shanty Bay area – about four kilometres from Brandon's home – near where the body was found. Hundreds of volunteers also aided in the search.

But yesterday morning, all hope of finding 15-year-old Brandon Crisp alive was lost when deer hunters found the body of a teen in a heavily wooded area. Police said the body, which appears to be Brandon, was found about two kilometres from where the boy's abandoned bicycle was found two weeks earlier.

On Thanksgiving Day, Brandon, 15, had packed a backpack with some clothing and a fleshlight and angrily rode his bicycle away from the family home in Barrie, about 10 kilometres south of here, after his parents took away his X-Box. They told police that he is obsessed with a video game called Call of Duty 4, which he played online.

Two local media companies, including the Barrie Advance, where the boy's mother works, had put up some $20,000 in reward money for information to help locate the teen. Software giant Microsoft, which manufactures the Xbox, later boosted that amount to $50,000.

His abandoned mountain bike was found in the area Oct. 20.

A week after his disappearance, the temperature dropped to minus 2C and snow fell while police continued a massive aerial, marine and ground search in the Shanty Bay area – about four kilometres from Brandon's home – near where the body was found. Hundreds of volunteers also aided in the search.

But yesterday morning, all hope of finding 15-year-old Brandon Crisp alive was lost when deer hunters found the body of a teen in a heavily wooded area. Police said the body, which appears to be Brandon, was found about two kilometres from where the boy's abandoned bicycle was found two weeks earlier.

lol wut?

don't edit, cuz i'd like to think he went off into the wilderness with just a bike, clothes, and fake vagina.

Hey ant I am planning to run away from home with some dope jawns and a fleshlight and then earn enough money to cop a Ferrari California by racing a number of races and slowly moving up the ranks. wnt2join?

that kid is an idiot. make that dead idiot. how you gonna freeze to death just a couple minutes walk from the bike thatll take you back to your house? dude was probably on his last breathe thinking "this'll show mom and dad for tking my games away". its hard to feel sympathetic for someone who could have avoided it.

also, the search party are idiots. how you gonna find the body 2 clicks from the bike two weeks later? so many people dropped the ball on this. i wish i played cod4 so i could have pwned this kid when he was still kicking.

The jokes are pretty tasteless.

Kid ran away over something silly, granted. But he was like 15 or something... kids do stupid shit, it just happens that the end result here was pretty tragic. Have some compassion, it's not like the poor kid tried to die of hypothermia to get back at his parents.