axtsang

TORONTO Meetup

went to The Sultan's Tent for a company party. the food was good (not great) but the belly dancing was really fun - i danced with one of them lol. and our waitress looked like Kristen Wiig

^ I still go to her but ask her nicely if she could personally repair it for me. Idk if magic tailor is still doing the damn thing but I remember he always did a pretty decent job. Close to the eaton centre.

do you guys know of any stores in toronto that stock yuketen? i can only think of gravity pope and uncleotis

Honestly, depends on the year. Sometimes it's still a little rainy and mild. Other years summer comes a bit early and Toronto is in bloom.

Everyone loves complaining about Toronto, but in the summer it's one of the best cities in the world (cities tend to suck in the summer, whereas Toronto is at it's best then)

What about that one summer when the garbage men went on strike?

oh hi, a.

toronto summers are amaze. maybe 1 day it will be too hot but otherwise its pretty perfect temperature wise.

Just don't jump over any pool fences and bleed on j's friends white carpets.

when's the next meetup? i see the same people over and over every weekend

i think...

i'm getting sick of ramen...

D:

treat me I never have enough LOL.

oh its Jay from Nomad hook me up with an extension bracelet pls.

Anyone into photography? I'm trying to step up my street style and general fashun photography skills and would really enjoy doing a walkaround shoot with a couple of y'all. If anyone here's a studio photographer I would love to come help out, lift stuff and do general bitch work as I get to see you in action.

I've been into photography for 4 years but after finally getting a taste of getting paycheques for doing it, I can see now that it's something I seriously wanna be doing for a living.

example of my recent stuff

^ I still go to her but ask her nicely if she could personally repair it for me. Idk if magic tailor is still doing the damn thing but I remember he always did a pretty decent job. Close to the eaton centre.

yall talking about denim repair? anyone vouch for this place? i got a crotch blowout that needs some work.. last i heard studio kim was the best place but i havent needed shit done in like 2 years

I'm sick of slipping and sliding all over the place in my dress shoes when it rains. Which shoe repair shops carry commando soles??

Something like these or a little thicker would be fine

dzZobAL.jpg