axtsang

TORONTO Meetup

friday the 27thf

wif catchforusthafoxes

i am in england til then

I will also be in attendance.

The actual performance was pretty good. Bryan and I agreed that there were more people than at the Grizzy Bear concert though.

I'm white, I just mean, I was expecting to see a bit of a different breakdown. It was like...100% mid-teen white kids.

Actual performance was good though.

you were seriously expecting a different breakdown?

i mean

don't they play to same demographic as 'mac miller'

i don't want to post this on facebook because i actually know those people and i don't care to bring it up with them, but a friend told me that the tyler album was a headphone record so i bumped it on the walk home tonight

it still fucking sucks

you probably dont get it because your parents are probably still together. loser.

he's just mad cause they're stylin' on him

I hope catchforus isn't a fucking vegetarian. We're going to have to do a porchetta, stockyards and potentially burger priest run upon his arrival.

i'm out tonight at 11. thanks for the call last night, buttcheese (@ sean_)

I hope catchforus isn't a fucking vegetarian. We're going to have to do a porchetta, stockyards and potentially burger priest run upon his arrival.

judging by his food album

he eat da meat

(nh)

illegal cable got nixed, any ways to get it on the cheap? i'm fine with paying the 32 a month for it but having to rent a box too is kinda shit

the best i've had were at stockyards. if you're looking to stay downtown, harlem underground has 'em as well.

the best i've had were at stockyards. if you're looking to stay downtown, harlem underground has 'em as well.

You know what this means Bryan :rolleyes:

I hereby deem stockyards un-eatable-at simply because they are on St Clair which is to driving and parking what Africa is to being rich and not having HIV.

I would eat there at least once a week if they were on any other street. Fuck a St Clair.

stockyards is the best restaurant in toronto, hands down. easily worth the drive to st. clair. I DO eat there once a week. (#fatso)

Hey Guys, I was wondering where I can get a hem on a pair of PBJs? I know that Sydney's chainstitch machine is broken, but does anyone know of any places that are relatively cheap and good?

Clopek - can't do the 27th. i'm in MTL partying it up Frenchie styles

Hey Guys, I was wondering where I can get a hem on a pair of PBJs? I know that Sydney's chainstitch machine is broken, but does anyone know of any places that are relatively cheap and good?

Haha according to Sydney a couple weeks ago, he sold his chain stitch machine because he was tired dealing with 16 year old hipsters that like to talk but don't have much sense... he used stronger words. Pretty sure Matt at Klaxon Howl is the only person in the city that will do chain stitching and it would take a couple weeks.

^ Fuck. That sucks. That means I need to find a new place to get my denim done then...

Also, apparently The Drake does chicken & waffles? I didn't know but this girl told me tonight and we're going tomorrow. Will report back.

drake chicken and waffles is all waffle and no chicken, still good if you can get a patio seat to take the edge off. i once at three plates of them to combat an epic hangover. that posted pho list is fucking poop. thang tien at 6? bitch please. golden turtle gets way too much love. its mediocre on its best day. the broth has, like, 0 fat content. i dont why the food media illuminati of toronto has such a hard on for it. theres 20 better places in the ossing/lansdowne area (AKA pho district)

Thang Tien should be top 3. There's also no Scarborough(Brimley) Pho joints there.

Pre fuck you to Clopek because he doesn't fuck with Pho that has cilantro. (=

Thang Tien should be top 3. There's also no Scarborough(Brimley) Pho joints there.

im an uptown kid and the pho downtown is almost always better

but that might be cause whenever i have pho downtown its after drinking

this some realtalk right here

drake chicken and waffles is all waffle and no chicken

Yeah, sadly its true. Still pretty decent but I was hoping for way more chicken. Still an excellent way to combat a hangover it would appear.

tumblr_llluy5eNIT1qcdg4no1_500.jpg

Watching bros fight outside Tattoo Rock Parlour after last call is my new favourite recreational sport.

this some realtalk right here

ITS GENETIC CUNTS ! :(

( tho i agree with J, "the other ossington pho place" is easily #2. i can get it w/o cilantro! ;))

• hello !

supertalk is free to browse as a guest. You need to be a member to participate in discussions or buy and sell on the classifieds.

From 2021 new membership is $US 6 / year.

You can also become a premium superseller or supermember. Businesses who want to promote their brand and products need to become a supersponsor. superfuture is privately owned and has been online continuously for 22 years. It is a digital cockroach and will survive all current and future apocalypses.  

• SSENSE GLOBAL
    SSENSE GLOBAL
  • Gucci Grey Disney Edition Donald Duck Sweatshirt
    $US 1025

211451M204076_1.jpgshow?id=gf39VV*YhHg&bids=818443.18171198