axtsang

TORONTO Meetup

1 key of uncut coke at columbian cost plz

I know when you're in my house, brah. JUST sayin'. Connie says hi.

(=

Got h&m-lanvin stuff that I'm going to return in a few days so if anyone is interested let me know asap, brown sweats, grosgrain suit, black and cream drawstring pants, all in the smallest sizes available.

Just looking for cost, would also trade for black or raw apc ns in sz 26.

Nomad is opening a new shop on Queen. I was talking with the guy there and it should be open in the next couple weeks. It is in the same block as Rotate This a couple doors from the old Sydney's location. Seems as thought the whole stretch from Ossington to Bathursdat is becoming a bit of a menswear destination.

Also have to give props to dude at Nomad for giving me a free non used tester of the Malin and Goetz new deodorant. Had been hoping they would get it for a while and missed out on the shipment but but free is certainly better.

Oh and they now sell Alden's! They have the tradition brown Iindy's, a slightly darker brown Indy, the Kudu Indy with a heavy Vibram sole and a low top split tow black shoe.

Any idea what kinda shop the new one is gonna be? An extension of Nomad, I hope, and not hypebeasty Goodfoot stuff.

I finally checked out the new Sydney's location. Loved it. Some great stuff in there too, stuff I'm way too poor too afford but nice shit nonetheless.

I was talking with my friend Jon at the Oliver Spencer store and he said it is a Nomad store and that the one on Richmond is on the outs although the dude at Nomad didn't say anything along those lines. Jon got to visit the new store and apparently it is going to look amazing inside, like next level Toronto menswear boutique.

Thanks,

Can't believe nowhere else even close to downtown sells Alden's

The closest spots to toronto are London (ontario) and somewhere northwest of Waterloo

The United Front buildings are potentially being sold -- that's why a second, much larger Nomad is being opened. That way, if/when those buildings are sold they're not in a huge rush to meet a gtfomyproperty deadline.

It's funny all of a sudden so much info in the new shop coming out today. Not only was I tipped the info at Oliver Spencer but the main dude from Nomad was at Klaxon Howl talking fixtures.

Might just be because people mentioned it. Lots of this info has been up in the air for awhile now. Owner/employees are all good friends and they want to keep some things a little secret and I'm trying my best not to say too much.

(=

how does one attain some jap quality denim in toronto? can't seem to find that shit anywhere :( i want to make my own jeans.... that's all i ask forrr

to clarify - im looking for denim by the yard, not actual jeans.

shameless plug

selling these jeans, all brand new

Sz 31 SDA X's-30r (30th anniversary SDA-101 cut)

Sz 29 Flat Head F350

Sz 29 Flat Head INZ3005 (2010 Inazuma festival special edition, 3005 cut)

Sz 32 Eternal 851 OW (black denim, not in production anymore)

Sz 28 Joe McCoys MP9100 Lot 900

I'm located in Toronto, so looking to deal locally.

who cares, streetwears for the birds

honestly, i dont but im curious as to what they are gonna do with that stussy store being a flagship

i've probably been in there less than 4 times lol since its inception

Yeah, new Nomad is beside the Dog's Bollacks. The front door was open last night - looks like a pretty sick space, really nice polished concrete.

Broke down and bought the Indy boots I tried on the other day at Nomad. The guy gave me 10% off for having to wait while he rung out another dude which made them $100 bucks cheaper if I were to buy them online and pay for shipping and duties from the states.

http://www.thestar.com/article/896077--von-hahn-menswear-is-outdoing-womenswear-on-the-style-front

decent article about the resurgence of menswear shops in Toronto... oddly enough Nomad is not mentioned.

The random discounts are one of the best things about Nomad. I remember buying a pair of APCs and for no apparent reason they said they weren't going to charge me any tax.

no duties on made in USA products

Broke down and bought the Indy boots I tried on the other day at Nomad. The guy gave me 10% off for having to wait while he rung out another dude which made them $100 bucks cheaper if I were to buy them online and pay for shipping and duties from the states.

http://www.thestar.com/article/896077--von-hahn-menswear-is-outdoing-womenswear-on-the-style-front

decent article about the resurgence of menswear shops in Toronto... oddly enough Nomad is not mentioned.

yo FUCKK CAMP 4

2 the bartender that refused to get me a beer at 2:01am

after i been @ the bar watching u pour that art fag a triple vodka cran

next time i see u

ur gettin nothin but the grave, bitch

The random discounts are one of the best things about Nomad. I remember buying a pair of APCs and for no apparent reason they said they weren't going to charge me any tax.

I've bought lots of stuff from nomad and I dont think I've ever paid full retail +tax on a single item, it's always been either no tax or 15-20% off, I wish they'd do something like a 40-50 off junya though :)

Depends how thick the leather is and where its ripped. Some things just can't be fixed, leather jackets are often one of them (while keeping it looking good). However, Studio Kim would be my first guess because she can pretty much do anything.

what store stocks the best iphone cases/acessories? nomad didnt have much.

i should have specified. i want something good.

debating to go for an incase style shell or something ballin like a want les essentiels leather folding dealy.

• Luisa via Roma (US)
    Brand - 125 x 125