axtsang

TORONTO Meetup

Best place to get suits chopped to exact measurements?

Sam, hit me up

i'll point you in the right direction

i went to highschool with this outrageous dude who's obsessed with eventually working with vogue

Yeah, PM me the deets.

Lak and I are gonna get drunk and make a submission video on Friday. Keep your eyes peeled for two bros from Toronto arguing with a bunch of orange girls in uggs who think that Louis V bags are the paragon of fashion elitism.

my digital footprint terrifies me

as if a drunken reality tv experience would be any better

what happened to sara from da band

yeah i'd have to spend any time on camera pretty dry i imagine (comparitively speaking anyway)

Took my stroll through the Bay again, nice to see Band of Outsiders being carried, but I think I'll just go to Nomad for Gitman.

I do like the Geller Seconds sleeveless hoodie, much nicer in person.

Staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan. What up.

Supreme drop on SATURDAY at RICHMOND location.

From what I remember, curtis t's, kaws snaps, thrasher stuff, some shorts, denim camp caps, etc.

Mediums and larges, I believe. Red and black.

Fuck a crows nest and a Mexican imported coke. I ain't one to blow spots bur garrisons is where the haircuts is at if you can swing the price. Crows nest came outta that Belmont ( Vancouver) > blood and bandages (home of the shittiest clippers in the city) > whatever comes next lineage that started great and didn't follow through. I also hate making appointments, so I'm likely just babbling.

I ride for Belmont though. If I could survive off one cut a year, I'd dobit with Dustin.

GY!BE TONIGHT!

w00p

GY!BE TONIGHT!

w00p

LOUD AS FUCK

good tho

im in the market for a slim suit with notched, relatively thin lapels but its hard for me to find my size, can anybody recommend places to get smaller sized otr suits (34/28 pants) or bespoke/mtm?

brands recommended would also be appreciated, lookin for more daily wear atm (mixture of work and going out in 500-800 range) and will invest in a high quality suit later

LOUD AS FUCK

good tho

quite good

you shoulda come and said what's up

didn't see y'all bro, where were you?

front left. if you saw that chick pass out, i was about a foot from her

people were dropping like flies in that motherfucker. i was directly involved in preventing not one but two dudes from just hitting the floor. i mean, it was warm but it wasn't THAT warm.

i was going through hot flashes like menopause

Don't think so. Not sure what the deal is. Either way, there's an in-store event this Saturday. Cuts and shaves by the guys at the Crow's Nest. Baxter swag, t-shirts, etc, etc. Check the signature for information regarding Hellrazors.