TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

ill be at circa. look for the kid in the xxl tribal jersey jockin futura to sign my copy of marc ecko's getting up.

ps - calling anything that happens in an event with nike sponsorship and held at a douchebag factory like circa 'bombin' is like calling a thai tranny hooker a 'nice girl'.

actually just wondering if under 19ers can get in there.

no

get a fake

ps - calling anything that happens in an event with nike sponsorship and held at a douchebag factory like circa 'bombin' is like calling a thai tranny hooker a 'nice girl'.

but she give nice massage! much relax

I was in Bestbuy near Eatons on Monday and ran into a Sufu member. Just posting as he asked me why I never post in the Toronto thread. Just saying hi.

haha. hi.

are people still going to sneakerpimps in this weather?

btw, happy birthday uncanny.

Kids will pack/hide in their asshole/carry their sneakers and change there. I can see it already. Bathroom bar = kicks changing station.

Hocus, I used to get stuff from Magic Pony for friends -- before they revamped the place. Not sure if they carry the same, strange but "appealing" gifts for chicks.

Please. That night was awesome, assuming it was your birthday, and you got really wasted, and that you got to party right next to Preemo and look down at all the peasants without connections.

But aside from me being a modern day king for the night, it was great seeing everyone again, sorry y'all didn't have as good a night. Is this becoming a weekly thing? I need to spend more money on threadz I can wear.

Dude working at the Montgomery and Bloor starbucks, speak up...I've seen you at the Danier outlet with Sammies on and today you had your Red Moon looking wallet out.

i really shouldn't be the one to say this...buts some stalking your doing

son of a BITCH!!! I LOST MY FUCKING CORPUS CASHMERE BEANIE ON FRIDAY!!! :(

anyone seen it ?

dam bitch...i just got over wanting those, and was about to settle wit some cheapass slouch beanie instead