TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

The dog under the floor one, yes. By no means would I refer to the other sub-plots. I was close to nodding off during some of her scenes. I don't disagree that the cohesion between the different stories wasn't effective -- just some parts were boring.

Lined up for this evening: Love Actually. Apparently it's got that whole multi-sub-plot entwining cohesion bullshit going on.

hey thanks man..

i think im gonna stay in tonight cuz i have school real early and mad shit to catch up on, and mad shit to do tomorrow.

but tomorrow night i'm gonna go to brutal knights, and the virgins on saturday. i might stop by your place for a minute to say what's up?

i cant get down with the cool kids, saw them a couple times before and its just not my thing

Cool Kids on Saturday night. Sold out. For those who got tickets (or didn't), pre-drink at my apartment, 605 Bloor. All welcome, even if we ain't met yet.

dammm hocus, that invitation sure sounds nice...too bad ive got an big appointment with the dentist that day, my mouth is going to be fukin frozen till the next day :(

tokyo police club we're fun, crowd was lame as fuck, missed born ruffians cuz quarters is a shithole and i waited 20 minutes for a shot and a beer. fuckers.

Geez Clopek. You should've seen that coming. Quarters for me is like stairs for cripples, it ain't happening. Did TPC end up being better than last time? I hope so, since you missed a mini-WLTBMTY meet at the Casbah, good times.

Nice seeing everyone out at the CoolKids show, nice meeting you to Etz and Gfunk, and nice seeing you again to Jordan, Homi, and Jubz.

virgins were great, after party not so much. cool kids looked like fun - who are the dudes in the supreme cap and the purple shirt.

ran into SOS last night - cool guy.

moondog is the one with the boxcap. im the one in the purple shirt. unless you're talking about the black dude.

good seeing hocus and uncanny again at cool kids met etz for the first time.

hali at teenagers as well. homi and gfunk, at both.

also, ran into Leumas today.