TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

I may need a roommate for September. My former roommate is not returning after the summer (currently being sublet) and the landlord has given me until July 16th to find a new roommate before he starts advertising the place again, so this is sort of a last ditch effort.

Really nice place, at an excellent location, for a very reasonable price. Please inquire within.

Also, if anyone knows the user "Quietly", could you ask him to check his messages? Much obliged.

next pool is just a little bit south and there's hardly ever anyone there

the fence is a lot taller though

who won the mortal kombat thing? i was gonna go but i got really baked after the jays game and.. yknow

Does anyone have any reccommendations on a place to get a pair of jeans tappered now that Sydney's is closed? I remember people mentioning a place on King. I have the jungle cloth sugar canes from self edge but they are a little baggier than I thought.

Does anyone have any reccommendations on a place to get a pair of jeans tappered now that Sydney's is closed? I remember people mentioning a place on King. I have the jungle cloth sugar canes from self edge but they are a little baggier than I thought.

I'm not disagreeing with NESK, but just so everyone knows, I'm pretty sure Sydney's alterations was just Studio Kim. At least, it was that way at some point.

I eat pizza everyday, dawg. And it's certified by the European Union.

I almost got played, because I didn't dance with this girl because I thought she was Clopek's, but it just turned out that they shared a haircut. So I got her number. Will awkwardly text her to meet me at the oakleaf glory hole soon.