TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

naw didnt end up going to trza/chromeo

I know the mcmaster snowboard club got a RedBull sponsored bus to all go down in so it could very well be any of them.

Fuck I've been spending so much money lately.

I owe my dad like $4000 for new zealand.

my buddy $200 for a snowboard

Went to 3 sample sales today and bought a tonne of shit.

(fyi one of the sample sales is Vans if anyones down with that ish)

((also rvca, insight, es, etnies, 32, spy, dragon, pro-tec, and a shitload others i cant rememeber))

And i still gotta get my Louis season pass... and pay for a trip to tremblant.

OH ps. super-undercover-sighting today hahaha you know who you are

yo hali, check your dalhousie email, sent you the money today. i'll be in town tonight or tomorrow morning, depending on what's easiest for you.

sean_ - If you've got some time, i might come grab my toque, it's coooold out.

God I wish I could shop tomorrow.

On a brighter note I turned the $4.75 on my full tilt account into $588.43 in one day so I might be able to pay rent. Woohoo.

ky 3000 - homi and clopek were over tonight, where were you? matts sleepin in your spot. you fucked up. turn that poker money into a pair of shoes for daddy. get on it.

hahahahah wow man. we gotta hang out, I don't feel like our relationship is quite at the stage I want it to be....

You guys know any good winter shoes/boots besides Red Wings? I tried on their 4321 model and it's just too bulky for me. So I'd prefer something not bulky.

I've considered just buying a used pair of CP achilles mid but I don't know if that's a good idea. Help would be appreciated. =D