TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

yea thats my stop. when? i was either angry or drunk. what do you look like? i didnt really notice anyone super sufu looking but then again i usually dont pay much attention to stuff

haha you were walking with some chick. i look kind of average. corpus bomber, blonde hair, jeans, shoes.

i was at the brandt house thing as well, i cant believe most of those girls were of 19+. christ.

theres no way they were. the bouncer coming in was just asking "you're all over 19 right?" and then letting people go.

were you with some other dude? i very vaguely remember seeing a couple people walk out of the station and thinking i had seen them at the party. weird night, i remembered why i dont go to places like that - the one drink i did buy was a 6 dollar canadian and i had to bum a toonie off some girl i knew from school to afford it hahaha

I was trying to find a decent heavyweight peacoat today

went to delphic, klaxon howl some of the menswear stores in queen w w

do they not market to 5'7 140lbs Asian males? the small is like a medium to me, I feel like I'm carrying the coat on my body not wearing the coat.

any advice where I can get a peacoat with a decent collar for an asian frame?

Word to superspottings in the ghetto mall of smog town. And for me functioning on an hour's sleep after getting stuck in town after a show last night and ending up crashing at my ex's place in the Village.

Clo, the one girl who talked to you is a high school friend, the other two are at her hair school down the street. Bitches were asking mad questions about you afterwards, they want in your (maharadja) pants. Dolly, be warned, they are cultured; they believe Mandarin has the best sushi in town.

bought a penfield jacket today... black leatherish/waxy looking.

Pretty stoked on it but wish they had the large for me to compare with the medium.

Fuckin jackets these days are mad short.

Tried the Ransom walker jacket on and couldnt deal with how short it was.

Nesk wheres fillipa k sale, and is it on tomorrow?

Also... i believe it was you hocus who said wuddup to me while i was sitting outside the bathroom? I was fucked up and forgot I told a supergay internet pal about my endeavours until it was too late. You did fuckin BOUNCE hard though.

biz, sample sale is on tomorrow but my brother and i cleaned out the better stuff. all shirts medium, pants 50 (32ish), jackets/formal stuff 50(m). king and shaw in the old jeep dealership. hit it up if your still in town tomorrow. fillipa, james perse, acne, and some other wack shit.

oh shiiit.

absinthe this saturday mayhap?

You guys have to pick a night I'm already stuck with two events to split the night between :(. Cheap bottle service at some cwg-infested club for a girls' birthday I'm interested in, and a friend's costumed birthday house party where they want me in charge of music, bizarrely. Ab has been absolutely dead lately when I've gone on Saturdays, was there two weekends ago for a friend's CD release.