TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

Guest fffuusky

bump the thread up.  After being with his blind date all evening, the man couldn't take another minute with her. Earlier, he had secretly arranged to have a friend call him to the phone so he would have an excuse to leave if something like this happened.  When he returned to the table, he lowered his eyes, put on a grim expression and said, "I have some bad news. My grandfather just died."  "Thank heavens," his date replied. "If yours hadn't, mine would have had to!"--------------------------------The WoW Power Leveling ( World of warcraft Power Leveling ) site offer buy WoW Power Leveling, cheap WoW Power Leveling, free wow power leveling, 1- 70 level wow power leveling and wow power leveling news!

bump the thread up.  After being with his blind date all evening, the man couldn't take another minute with her. Earlier, he had secretly arranged to have a friend call him to the phone so he would have an excuse to leave if something like this happened.  When he returned to the table, he lowered his eyes, put on a grim expression and said, "I have some bad news. My grandfather just died."  "Thank heavens," his date replied. "If yours hadn't, mine would have had to!"--------------------------------The WoW Power Leveling ( World of warcraft Power Leveling ) site offer buy WoW Power Leveling, cheap WoW Power Leveling, free wow power leveling, 1- 70 level wow power leveling and wow power leveling news!

can i sleep on yr couch?

hamilton creeps are my favourite kind of creep though. come out again with us soon since i missed out last time!

isn't next week that set at ab with the guys from rapture? i will definitely come out for that. should be my last weekend in town anyways.

so i need to find a job. the damned spaniards at zara's head office denied bloor street's rehiring request, despite them basically telling me it was a sure thing (was even already on the schedule). so need to find a way to pay for the new apartment, heh.

last night was mental thanks to all of you guys who came out and thanks especially to nesk

sorry if i was distracted talking to you i was running around like a madman we were slightly underprepared but we hustled hard

i stink of dirty sweat and smoke and just... ugh

wow i was so blazed last night

nice meeting everyone, sorry if i seemed a little retarded

hyphy party though, saw some people i recognized

p.s. cobrasnake took my picture lol

Yo, sorry we couldn't talk much, shit blew up fast and hard.

Did those girls with you who were mad pissy at the outset end up getting rocked or not? Ceci or whatever?

I'm deaf.

Fuck, Cut Copy are pretty. I accidently yelled at them for not paying when they walked in.

Yo, sorry we couldn't talk much, shit blew up fast and hard.

Did those girls with you who were mad pissy at the outset end up getting rocked or not? Ceci or whatever?

Yeah, they ended up having a good time- they were a little shook off the steez at first but they wouldn't stop talking about it today.

We'll kick it again sometime... sufu toronto keeps growing.

sup hali

decided against saying anything

i bought the black jeans

Haha, I know dude. I just sense these things. Wouldn't have done any good to say hello anyway, I was on mad autopilot, I went to bed at 5AM today.

Thanks to everyone who came, another next month. plus we're hosting the Foxfire all night Halloween party at the end of October. They're releasing new songs, surprise guests, DJ sets by Parallels and others.

Anyone besides the cobrasnake take pictures? I'd like to have some record. I'm not in any cause I was working door and screaming like a madman.

The picture of Sean is amazing.http://www.thecobrasnake.com/partyphotos/chutesandladders/IMG_9499.html

hahahahaha

ramon was droppin n bombs in the cab en route to chateau halifamous. the cab driver was african and not impressed. then at vesta around 5ish ramon greeted some weirdo with a 'what up nigga?' dude just gets out of control. im gonna force him into a racial sensitivity class if he doesnt shape up soon.

Ramon almost got into a fight by yelling Ali Akbar at some dude. If he was a few inches taller and didn't look 12 years old he totally couldn't pull this shit off.

i work with brown hair, shes 16. lookbooking yr cobrasnake shot is pretty gay hahahaha

at least she didnt put up her missing tooth pic hahahahah

We really need to ID. Jesus.

nice/cheap (<$30) place to have dinner with girlfriend/friends within walking distance of union? preferably on/by queen st.

Korean BBQ, Hosu, Epicure, Fressen.

Epicure is hippie? They have half decent food, but the last time I was there they were playing top40 radio.

I really only recommended it because it's a decent interior/patio for the price and it's across the street from my house.