TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

yeah i agree with hali that the buy shits on everything else in the store right now. It's easy to see how you can style the pieces yourself with whats there.

im kind of disappointed they didnt get the shawl collar vest though...

+ another. Stopped by on my break and saw it front and centre. Really nice selection, and while it's not all what I was hoping they'd get, it all works well enough together that I'll probably end up picking up more anyways. The jeans in particular; need a gray pair and those are perfect.

i owe homi a cinnabon or something. if you read this holler so i can get you a cinnabon

speaking of which i will be in toronto this weekend, if you see a small asian guy wearing fruity clothes with a white girlfriend, say hi!

i owe homi a cinnabon or something. if you read this holler so i can get you a cinnabon

speaking of which i will be in toronto this weekend, if you see a small asian guy wearing fruity clothes with a white girlfriend, say hi!

Harry?

10FABCHARS

supershop/fotoshoot then bistro 422, stuntin, and maybe streetfight./quote]

i read this as sun tan.

i'm poor too so no shopping.

ahahahah sufu suntan meetup, how supergay

it wont be supergay if you bring some babes dolly.. hint hint

i am down for a meet.. whichever day works out for more people

lets do this. Don't really care if we shop or not, but will be down for some drinks/food/photoging

remember sid is supposed to be in town next month too, so it should be a supermonth

I'm down. Know I work this Saturday though, no clue about next, so I may have to join the supergay party a bit late for Bistro.

Homi, you know one of my co-workers?

dont really know her know her.. met her randomly when i bumped into etz