TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

did you kick a freestyle or someone's verses?

so did anyone find assbook? jolly?

its good to see the people from the last meetup again and new members too. its good to put a face to sean, jolly, intereceptor, and jolly's friend (name sounded like youstuss or something).

homi's handicap washroom story with hali's friend was ther best thing of thie night.

sorry to everyone i saw for only making a very breif appearance, im really more of a cameo actor than a male lead, yadadamean?

props to sean for baggin the barely legal scenester girls, makin OMC proud.

i didnt see any art last night

cory good to see you... i was fucked off my face by that point, i only have the vaguest recollections of meeting mrjuby and the cats he was with and that was like, 3 hours before i saw you... i think i saw project denim also.. i dont remember any of your names, im sorry, hahaha

nice to meet you tho. what a ridiculous night

guy goes on a first date w/ a girl

she turns out to be real freaky

they get it on in her apartment, and he notices that her sofa, furniture, etc. is all covered in plastic

she asks if she can put anal beads up there while she's blowing him

he says "why not"

just before he blows his load, she yanks the beads out and he shits, all over the sofa

shocked and confused, he runs to the bathroom to clean up

only to return to the girl rolling around in his shit

did you kick a freestyle or someone's verses?

so did anyone find assbook? jolly?

its good to see the people from the last meetup again and new members too. its good to put a face to sean, jolly, intereceptor, and jolly's friend (name sounded like youstuss or something).

My friends verses.

But it got a lot of clapping, so... hot fire.