TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

lol...whatever makes you sleep better at night.

Noone's stuck on any level, you wear skin tight jeans that look like stockings and you're an "advanced level hypebeast" then? You can take that title. I guess you're better than me.

I probably actually know the owners and workers of the places you shop at, I just don't choose to dress like you. I guess I'm a "previous level hypebeast," oh boohoo! =(

Just wanted to put me 2 cents out there, I'll be ghost from this forum anyways unless ya'll have anything else to say.

I don't hide behind screennames and I'm around all the spots all the time, be it stores, bars, clubs, events, whatever, so if you catch me around say what's up and we can talk about it more in depth as to why I made my comments!

Thanks!

Danny

P.S. Thanks for the negative rep! It means a whole lot to me!

lol...whatever makes you sleep better at night.

Noone's stuck on any level, you wear skin tight jeans that look like stockings and you're an "advanced level hypebeast" then? You can take that title. I guess you're better than me.

I probably actually know the owners and workers of the places you shop at, I just don't choose to dress like you. I guess I'm a "previous level hypebeast," oh boohoo! =(

Just wanted to put me 2 cents out there, I'll be ghost from this forum anyways unless ya'll have anything else to say.

I don't hide behind screennames and I'm around all the spots all the time, be it stores, bars, clubs, events, whatever, so if you catch me around say what's up and we can talk about it more in depth as to why I made my comments!

Thanks!

Danny

P.S. Thanks for the negative rep! It means a whole lot to me!

@ bolded

That's cool, we know em as well...but what does that have to do with anything? You do realize that this forum is dominated by narcissistic, tight jeans wearing "advanced level hypebeasts"...who also choose not to dress like you. While you may think shit's gay, we think your shit's previous and ignant. Personally, I don't necessarily think that of you and others who beast...as long as you pull it off right.

Nobody is hiding man. I mean fuck, there are pictures of us up in this bitch.

Is this Dan Ramos? If so, we should do sushi soon. Been craving that shit.

My shit's "previous and ignant?" What the hell does that even mean? You're the one starting this whole "previous level hypebeast" terminology, so please, do explain.

Are you trying to justify the fact that I said people potentially look like homosexuals by countering saying that you're an "advanced level hypebeast" and that's how cool people should dress?

I really don't get it, you kids need to grow up. I made a comment addressed to Rocky and I know the dude personally and he knows my sense of humour. If you felt a certain way and wanted to say something or pull some pics of things I bought / sold, it's fine, this is a public forum, you're entitled to your opinion, I responded accordingly.

More negative rep please

Maybe I should come by the next "meetup" and post more WAYWT, things stolen from the "previous level hypebeast" forum NT. Mark me down for the next meetup for sure.

Are you trying to justify the fact that I said people potentially look like homosexuals by countering saying that you're an "advanced level hypebeast" and that's how cool people should dress?

I really don't get it, you kids need to grow up. I made a comment addressed to Rocky and I know the dude personally and he knows my sense of humour.

Basically i see that soulize is speaking his mind and shit, and no need to catch feelings about that. But honestly if you look around this site, the looks that are popular/well-recieved usually do fit into a slim/skinny aeshetic. It's true that alot of people who aren't into fashon and shit would automatically link that style to looking gay. But if you're coming from that angle it definetly is ingorant in a way

as long as you do you, and you pull off whatever look you going for, no point worrying about people you dont know think

im too lazy to carry on this discussion so whatever

hate to break this up, but this thread is supposed to be hate free

i dont know if there's anywhere in toronto that carries it, but i just found a dyptique retailer in hamilton, candles and scents...fyi