show me your clarks!

sexasomniac

Hey guys,

I have a substantial clarks collection of desert boots, but I'm looking for something cut slightly lower but with a similar style. The trek is cool, but I want something a little more conventional than the front seam. Do you guys have any suggestions?

Hey guys,

I have a substantial clarks collection of desert boots, but I'm looking for something cut slightly lower but with a similar style. The trek is cool, but I want something a little more conventional than the front seam. Do you guys have any suggestions?

ashcott

desert emperor

desert khan

desert khan 2

jink

jink legend

lugger

weaver

Yeah, I love the treks, jinks, and kahns, but I just wish I had the EXACT cut of the clarks desert boot but cut right at my ankle bone. I might just experiment with a thrashed pair of gray suede CDB's that I've had for a long time. Will post results.

BTW, thanks fellas. Will rep when can.

where to get the black leather DBs?

i got these off the supermarket a while back. when i tried to find out more about where these were from because i wanted another pair, here is what Harrington replied me with via PM.

"The boots you have are from an offering that Clarks did called the "Desert Boot Premium" in 2007/8 - basically the same as the standard DB but with treated leather and some light foam padding. I've got the same black leather pair as you do, but I also remember some brown colours being available. That said, the line got cancelled pretty quick and I haven't seem any sign of 'em in years. Good luck with your search."