show me your clarks!

sexasomniac

• 2 weeks later...

You'd probably have to treat them. Snow would eat them alive. (I'm just guessing; I live in Hawaii so I dont encounter snow regularly)

Also, I've heard the crepe sole has horrible traction in icy conditions.

So in conclusion, Clarks DB's would probably be one of the worst shoes for snow.

question, can beeswax leather DB's survive snow in seoul? or do i have to treat them with something? cheers! :)

You should probably treat them with something. Mine were all salt stained by the end of the winter but I got caught into a rainstorm and they were fine when they dried.

The traction is pretty bad.

Well, that depends, I've survived several Canadian (mid Canada) winters in DBs and its all about practice, I've walked on so much snow and ice I would probably not fall down if I had buttered waffles strapped to my feet.

That being said, there are better options out there, but crepe isn't the worst I've tried.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Anyone know if these are coming stateside? And if they are going

to do a Wallabee version? Thanks in advanced!

20347563_A_p.jpg

Found them at Topman, Click, not sure if it is just me but link seems to be broken, but go to their US store and go to "Boots" section and they are on Page 4 at the bottom.

And they also have a darker brown colour as well.