show me your clarks!

sexasomniac

^^ is that different from the promo that's going on right now (BR30OFF)? Because that promo code doesn't apply to their shoes, so DB is still $100.

They look really smooth. Are you sure theyre suede? Or atleast the same type of suede as other Clarks boots?

I believe I saw a pair of "beeswax" bushacres at a Clarks outlet once and it wasn't the same texture/finish of the beeswax DB's. It was lighter in color and the feel was a tad bit different than the regular beeswax, but they werent suede. And I think they were labeled beeswax. Also I think they were older stock.

Where did you purchase those from?

I purchased the clarks bushacre desert boot in beeswax as well recently off ebay. It's labeled beeswax on the box but it is definitely different from the normal beeswax db's. It's like a suede material, but much finer, still smooth and soft as hell. Not sure what kind of suede it is though.

i called clarks USA(1-800-4-clarks) the about a week ago and the lady sent me a coupon for 30% off any regularly priced item @ any clarks/bostonian store...try it

the beeswax leather is like raw denim...kinda like sams, it shows wear and gains character very quickly

the beeswax leather is like raw denim...kinda like sams, it shows wear and gains character very quickly

Never before has it been so hard to refrain from neg repping.

SERENITY NOW.

Had a pair of Taupe Suede DBs that I wasn't wearing often enough so I decided to put some wax on: http://www.90thidpg.us/Equipment/Projects/Dubbing/index.html

One coat of wax on the left

8YB14l.jpg

mXTKZl.jpg

LYN5Vl.jpg

Teq6yl.jpg

After one week of wear

BkQtPl.jpg

Overall its not bad, but I wouldn't do it unless you don't care about the suede losing it's texture. They're water resistant now, but heavy rain will still fuck em up.

If you do this, put LESS wax on the toe cap and heel cup since there is reinforcement there the wax doesn't absorb well in those areas and if you put too much they will look darker than the rest of the shoe

Yeah I agree. I dont like the look of any unworn/undamaged Clarks except Wallabees. You gotta keep Walles fresh to def' but otherwise put some where in your clarks they deserve to develop some character.

I bought these Irish made clarks from someone on here. Eventually had to get the bottoms re-soled. Anyone else gotten it done?

IMG_1137_1.jpg

IMG_1140_1.jpg

I think since it's so far down, you don't really notice it, unless you were standing next to someone with the original soles, so I guess it's okay. Any recommendations for someplace else would be great.

If the pics are too big, lemme know and I'll resize.