show me your clarks!

sexasomniac

Anyone buying Clarks on ebay?

It seems kinda cheaper.

Theyre like $90 shipped on average BIN, rather than buying from other online shops that charge a shipping fee on top of the retail price.

If you want basic colors, ebay seems to be the cheapest, especially if you're buying from out of country. I have 2 pair of New brown suede in size 9 and 9.5 for sale (check my signature). Figure the people here would be the only ones who are interested.

desert2.jpg

as stated before... have a few pairs of wallies for sale. size US 12 and fit on the bigger side. these have been worn, but have lots of life left. chestnut suede has some indigo staining around the upper. $45 each shipped in the US or i'd trade both pairs for a new/lightly used pair of the chestnut suede wally, chestnut leather wally, DM 10 eye in black in US11.

PM for more pics/info. edit... both pairs for $80 shipped.

walla.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

i just received my pair of size 8 black suede DBs. and trust me. i wear a size 9 in chucks too, although im more of a 8.5 but they dont often have half sizes so i usually just go with 9, with a little room.

and the size 8 clarks DB fit the same as how my size 9 converse fits, with a little room for comfort.

recently had a pair of irish wallabee lows in sand suede resoled by resole america. too many pairs of shoes so i'm looking to move them - any interested takers? otherwise i'm moving them to storage.

got these for sale along with a pair of vintage irish made brown suede lows. prefer to sell rather than clutter up my storage space. pm me if interested.

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=195220

Which picture would most acurately portray the sand color?

clarkssand.jpg

I originally wanted distressed grey but can never find my size but after seeing these It looks pretty darn good similar (I dont have a store near me anywhere where I can actually go in to check them out for myself so I am relying on pics)