show me your clarks!

sexasomniac

If anyone likes the Clarks Natalie style, I live near a factory sale shop in London and they have quite a few pairs in sand suede at £35 each.

Would be happy to pick them and post if anyone wants me to get a pair on their behalf

http://www.oipolloi.com/store/ClarksOriginals-ClarksOriginalsNatalieCamelSuede-4204.html

thinking of getting a pair of black desert boots. however i have a question. they tend to look different on different websites. more concerned about the shape of the toe. some look really point-ish which others look round. are there different varying models (by seasons?) or something else im not aware of, or are there only one kind of DB, and its just the camera at work making them look different.

and does the shape differ between suede and leather?

im new to clarks, been browsing the thread from start. so any help will be appreciated. thanks!

i got my beeswax leather DBs, really like them. my only problem is i only have black jackets. i was looking for another one to wear with my clarks, but i am unsure of a color that will really work

advice? matching colors has always been the worst thing 4 me when it comes to clothes, which is partly why i've been wearing black and gray for the last two years

colorblind concept?

thinking of getting a pair of black desert boots. however i have a question. they tend to look different on different websites. more concerned about the shape of the toe. some look really point-ish which others look round. are there different varying models (by seasons?) or something else im not aware of, or are there only one kind of DB, and its just the camera at work making them look different.

and does the shape differ between suede and leather?

im new to clarks, been browsing the thread from start. so any help will be appreciated. thanks!

I have both suede and leather DB's and the shape of the toe is exactly the same. I believe the only model that had a differently shaped toe box is the 'Point Taken' model which I think is now discontinued - this had a pointier toe which is quite noticeably different than the regular DB's.

i got my beeswax leather DBs, really like them. my only problem is i only have black jackets. i was looking for another one to wear with my clarks, but i am unsure of a color that will really work

advice? matching colors has always been the worst thing 4 me when it comes to clothes, which is partly why i've been wearing black and gray for the last two years

colorblind concept?

you probably shouldnt try to match the color of the shoes exactly. anything in the beige/tan (lighter than the boots) family would work as a jacket with those boots.

although a black jacket can still work imo

I have both suede and leather DB's and the shape of the toe is exactly the same. I believe the only model that had a differently shaped toe box is the 'Point Taken' model which I think is now discontinued - this had a pointier toe which is quite noticeably different than the regular DB's.

thanks for the info. am thinking of getting a pair of black suede DB's, since i cant seem to find any in leather. and i prefer shoes with rounder toeboxs compared to the pointier ones.