self edge supercontest

superADS

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the official winners of the self edge contest are kixslf, jungle jane, beatle, bart, shoreman1782. congrats guys and enjoy your jeans! p.s. if anyone knows shoreman1782...have him PM me his details. thx.

kix does not need more jeans. he should hook me up. it would make me smile.

beatle and jane: i'm very glad to see a couple of my favorite (though completely different) WAYWTers get some free shit. i think you should keep the kims beatle, and i'm sure the rachels will look great jane.

i think i'm going to have my own supercontest: i pay an entry fee of ~$200 to a denim retailer and win a pair of jeans.

kix does not need more jeans. he should hook me up. it would make me smile.

beatle and jane: i'm very glad to see a couple of my favorite (though completely different) WAYWTers get some free shit. i think you should keep the kims beatle, and i'm sure the rachels will look great jane.

i think i'm going to have my own supercontest: i pay an entry fee of ~$200 to a denim retailer and win a pair of jeans.

good idea:D

think ima do my own too!

Thanks everybody for playing!

We had a blast writing the questions and picking what to give out.

We sent out the prizes today, so keep a look out for em..

http://www.selfedge.com

fyi...all prizes have been shipped out to the winners directly from Self Edge. so you will be getting your goods shortly. many thanks to kiya and all who entered.

so obviously the superfuture policy has changed and this wasn't a contest nor a lottery and no drawing took place. I don't oppose giving things to people who you feel are good posters, but I think it looks quite bad to go out and say it's a lottery or something and receive a lot of attention that way, when the winners are in fact handpicked.

I thought highly of superfuture for doing an actual lottery for the JR contest.

I apologise if I'm wrong, but it certainly doesn't look that way if you look at who the winners are, only one who stands out is bart. And again, I'm not saying they don't deserve their prizes, just that it seems this wasn't done the way it was said.

yeah HJJ i thought that the drawing seemed a little suss, im not sure how it works but all the girl jeans went to membes who were girls and the same with the guy stuff. Did the winners get to pick what they got or is this thing really rigged?

On the other hand its not impossible that it happned that way either.

Congrats to the winners either way. wish i had any one of those prizes

yeah HJJ i thought that the drawing seemed a little suss, im not sure how it works but all the girl jeans went to membes who were girls and the same with the guy stuff. Did the winners get to pick what they got or is this thing really rigged?

I thought there was a box that we had to check for Male or Female.

Anyway, yeah it sucks to not get free stuff, but at least it wasn't a raffle where we had to pay or invest a bunch of time in. But of course I wanted to win too.