self edge supercontest

superADS

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it really doesn't make any sense.. it's a random drawing like pieces of paper out of a hat with each of our names on it. so we each have 1 out of (# of participants in the contest that got the questions right) chance. nowhere near 50/50..

I think he meant that if he won, he'd have a 50/50 chance of getting the jeans he wants since his gf would pull the favour card out and make him get her some sling and bones. :D

Actually, I'm trying to hide this from my own gf because if she finds out, the odds of me getting the jeans I want "if" I win are about 1%.

Gotta have confidence. I already measured out my girlfriend's current jeans to help her pick her size ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Im gonna win this one for sure. I made sure this morning that karma was on my side. My girl asked me if her butt looked big and i said NO even though baby got back.

I'm going to fucking eat the first born of Red, Boo, or anyone else that won the Julian Red contest if they win again.

hahahaha that's fair! I wouldn't keep it if I won this one anyway, too much stuff to work on already

yep. the self edge contest is being drawn on the 9th. this wednesday. keep in mind selection is random...chances are the same bunch that won the JR contest won't get picked again...but if they do, hey, thats life!

good luck guys and we'll let you know via PM who wins.