Is this necklace too large?

jooky

I recently purchased this Surface To Air necklace from Blackbird (over email, not in person), but I think it might be a bit big/gaudy, especially for everyday wear.

It's roughly the size of a bic lighter, slightly bigger actually. Anyway, I'll just let the pictures speack for themselves:

s2anecklace.jpgs2anecklace2.jpg

Exactly, not for everyday where, maybe a night out. Also, I think you need to "layer" this necklace. What I mean is that it needs to be worn with other necklaces, or kind of hidden in a cardigan, or whatever.

Exactly.....

like the size, like the length, dont like the actual pendant never been a fan of sword style pendants. now for the unnecessary ghostface chain pic to illustrate too big

Ghostface_Killah.jpg

I have a smaller s2a pendant (the half scissor) and didn't buy this one because it was too large for my taste, that being said it does work if you tend to rock more outlandish outfits.

I need to buy something like that for a present.

Does anyone know if they have the jewelry and/or accessories in the S2A Paris shop? I've never been there.