im so fucking bored with clothes, shoes, etc...

no long rant... im just bored with the shit. i dont see anything anymore that makes me excited... i dont want to buy shit anymore... i want to wear my samurais, a fucking tee, and my 5s everyday. when my sams are done i want to get the same pair and start over.

thats it...

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye, I've begun seriously consolidating my clothing lately. No new stuff apart from real essentials like underwear and undershirts, selling off stuff I don't wear that's sellable, charity shopping the rest and concentrating on getting broken stuff fixed and badly fitting stuff tailored.

After a while of posting on SuFu you get fed up with fashion moving as slowly as it does. Looking at the AW07 collections I've had no urge to buy any more denim, as it's the same trend as AW06 except in total overkill.

ahh... i need to listen to more sizzla.

i only like Sizzla Kalonji when he's filled with rage and chatting about violence.

Actually, I like all my dancehall to be straight raggamuffin music, real badman stuff.

Who has time for all this positivity nonsense when there are people to slay?

^^ Good point

see... im not really in a sell off mode either... its like i finally have the things i want. i have all the jeans ill ever need, shirts, i have most of the nikes i wanted most as a kid... i have nothing more to fiend for.

Let me guess: you just spent an absorbitant amount of money on some clothes?

I usually feel like I have finally gotten "everything" when I do this.........then when the buyer's remorse is gone a couple weeks later, I do it again. :D

Actually though, I do feel like my closet is well-rounded enough that I need none of the following: t-shirts, dress shirts, watches and jeans.

Jackets, suits, and shoes on the other hand.......I could never have enough of these.

no long rant... im just bored with the shit. i dont see anything anymore that makes me excited... i dont want to buy shit anymore... i want to wear my samurais, a fucking tee, and my 5s everyday. when my sams are done i want to get the same pair and start over.

thats it...

Next step:

Start making clothes.....sell them.....get a CMFhomme rainbow vomit cammo PIL Bently