UNIQLO Jeans

Inkrepid

From their website:

This coming fall UNIQLO will add additional fits and finishes to its premium denim collection including Real Vintage and Selvage denim. Selvage denim are jeans made in the traditional way with antique looms. The fabric edges of Selvage denim have a woven finish rather than being cut and overlocked like other denim.

From their website:

This coming fall UNIQLO will add additional fits and finishes to its premium denim collection including Real Vintage and Selvage denim. Selvage denim are jeans made in the traditional way with antique looms. The fabric edges of Selvage denim have a woven finish rather than being cut and overlocked like other denim.

those are what i got hk uniqlo already have them...

the selvedge is going to come in some time during the fall, but it may not be as soon as we'd all like to hope.

we'll all be seeing some more information about the jeans start to trickle in soon, i'll

bet- i'm pretty excited.

anyone remember mizanation's selvedge jeans petition?

Yeah i remember. I think it died on the vine.

the jeans are like i say you need to size down at least 1.. i wear a size 33 on sam's ... 34 on eternal 872's .. 33 on sc's and 34 on sda's the size 34 on these uniqlo's are like a size 36 on the waist the problem area in my thighs.. i have swimmer's thighs kindda huge and bulky but the waist are like an inch too big so there. you guys do the math

the jeans are like i say you need to size down at least 1.. i wear a size 33 on sam's ... 34 on eternal 872's .. 33 on sc's and 34 on sda's the size 34 on these uniqlo's are like a size 36 on the waist the problem area in my thighs.. i have swimmer's thighs kindda huge and bulky but the waist are like an inch too big so there. you guys do the math

this is for the slim straight or regular straight?

These are definitely slim straight in the fit. I bought a pair on Saturday and they're the nearest to skinny I can get away with. They're certainly cheap at £39.95 ($80) and I would liken them to APCs in construction - with a lightweight denim, perhaps 12oz. They're in no way a substitute for premium Japanese denim or even brands like Nudies but still represent good value for money.

As per SuFu instructions I sized down one, gave them a cold soak, line dried them in the sun and ironed them inside out to rid them of the wrinkles. I'll get a pair in black later on.

If anyone's interested I'll put up the measurements.

I've called the SoHo Sunday and yesterday asking when these were going to be in -- Sunday I got a semi-firm response of Wednesday, yesterday I got the response of "within the next week and a half"

and I was also led to believe that the raws they'll be getting are only part of the fall preview, so I assume we'll see them again if this early shipment sells out.

I've called the SoHo Sunday and yesterday asking when these were going to be in -- Sunday I got a semi-firm response of Wednesday, yesterday I got the response of "within the next week and a half"

and I was also led to believe that the raws they'll be getting are only part of the fall preview, so I assume we'll see them again if this early shipment sells out.

Don't count on an early shipment- I can almost guarantee there won't be one.

Don't expect them in until late August/early September.

you're in a position to know?

yes, sir.

TWEEDLES- the greenlines are not making a return, as far

as i know, but this will definitely be something of interest to

anyone into the return of a Uniqlo selvedge jeans.

I like the look of the black ones. Can anyone who's seen them in person comment on whether they're actually black or just very dark blue/black (as "black" jeans sometimes tend to be, ala PBJ, etc.)? If it's the former, maybe I'll get a friend in Japan to buy me a pair; a pair of black jeans with a white weft would be pretty cool, especially at these prices.

Just picked up a pair of S-001 68 Blues in Slim Straight Fit.

Nice construction, light weight denim, approx $40.

They didn't have any of the Raw Selvege Denim in the COEX store here in Seoul. They had some single wash straight fits... but I was looking for something a bit skinnier.

I recently also purchased a pair of A.P.C. New Standards... so I was interesting in getting something a bit lighter and slimmer around the calves / ankles.

sorry guys this is the best i could do right now..

just for refference they fit a tad bit the same as the dior 19cm's these are the indigo ones .. blacks have the same fit..

these are 34's theyre like a size too big for me on the waist thats why the slack.. anyways for refference im 5'8 and a half 175 lbs..

uniqlofitpics006.jpg

uniqlofitpics003.jpg

uniqlofitpics001.jpg

uniqlofitpics005.jpg

uniqlofitpics004.jpg