UNIQLO Jeans

Inkrepid

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Get APC. Going to cost you around $140 or less, but worth the investment. They are also selvag.

Your post reminded me of a pair of Uniqlo's I worked on 3 years ago or so. Alot of people were asking if they were APC, I guess the fading is sorta similar lol. They fade quite nice with a little work.

o6l8bp.jpg

30hv3gx.jpg

296kyvk.jpg

2v12p1i.jpg

1z6ttl.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I was just in Japan trying on some Uniqlo Selvage slim jeans. They were some sort of 'one wash' and had lots of flexibility. I'd guess they'd stretch out at least one inch of a size for the waist like some of the others I've purchaced from there. Ultimately I decided not to buy, because when I put my hand in the back pocket, I heard a faint tearing sound.

• 8 months later...
Bumped for urgency.

Does anybody have any fit pics of S-001 and S-000? And how do the leg openings measure?

Hoping to get a temporary pair of slim straights. Slightly doubt the skinny straight would fit me.

i had a pair a while back. i dont know if it was regular straight or slim straight; they had maybe an 8"leg opening.

the skinnys have a 7.4 leg opening.

• 2 months later...