UNIQLO Jeans

Inkrepid

sorry guys this is the best i could do right now..

just for refference they fit a tad bit the same as the dior 19cm's these are the indigo ones .. blacks have the same fit..

these are 34's theyre like a size too big for me on the waist thats why the slack.. anyways for refference im 5'8 and a half 175 lbs..

Can you provide a model number for the black and blue selvage jeans? I have a friend in HK and he said he could pick up a pair if he can get a model number to ask the store workers about.

Thanks!

Picked up my indigo's from Uniqlo UK today. Took a 33 in Nudie Slim Jim Dry Japan (they fit tight unworn yet but I expect them to loosen with wear) and have a 34 in Lee Gold Collection 101z which after 3 weeks are a little too loose - 32 in Uniqlo too tight so hit a 34 (PS if measured for a suit I'm probably technically nearer a 36).

Just passing this on in case it helps any online shoppers. Denim is nice but the finish isn't obviously anything too high end (made in China from Kaihara denim) the cut is probably nearest to a '47 501 from what I have seen. The rise is pretty high.

Happy to post pics etc if that helps any online shoppers out. Just ask or PM.

• 2 weeks later...

i got 2 for the price of 1 @ the uniqlo store on oxford street in london last week. good quality, got some raw black & raw blue skinny tapered ones for ~$80 USD, they stretch a fair amount (have 1% elasticine in them), but they have a nice cut and hold their shape very well. ive only worn them a handful of times since purchasing, but its good quality for the price.

• 3 months later...

Is this the T-000 in raw selvage?

Skinnier and more tapered then S-000 right?

http://store.uniqlo.com/jp/CSaGoods/136896-68

68049912jp6.th.jpg

Jeans which and finished the cell BIJJI (赤耳) denim built with the traditional shuttle loom. [ fashion ] [ of RIJITTO ] A decent atmosphere like raw denim is charm. The SUKINI fit silhouette of a shallower-on crotch & remarkable thin figure. Structure of details, such as a button and a leather patch, is also one got much suitable prejudice blocked in the name of the "premium."
Fit pics? Sizing?

• 3 weeks later...

are you sure its not the S-002 they did in selvedge? thats what was on sale in the UK

Shoque - the S-001 are pretty slim(for me atleast) and tagged as the "slin straight" but i'd not say the S-002 is a baggy cut despite being labelled a loose fit.

I should have fit pic's of the grey s-001 and the black selvedge s-002 if you need them?