UNIQLO Jeans

Inkrepid

plenty of people are suggesting to size up 1 on the t-000 khakis since they are really tight, and i can't try em on cause i live in Chicago

i'm a pretty skinny dude about 120 lb and i'm looking for pretty slim fit, but definitely not a skinny fit

so my question is should I size up to a 29(i'm a sz28) or should i just get my true size which is sz28? and how much do these t-000 khaki stretch?

thanks in advance

just checked out the new MIJ (lol) denim. the slim version is definitely alot better than the last iteration of it. 100% cotton versus 2% stretch last time. also, these are "raw". for 80 bucks you could do worse. I'll probably pick up a pair by the end of the week.

plenty of people are suggesting to size up 1 on the t-000 khakis since they are really tight, and i can't try em on cause i live in Chicago

i'm a pretty skinny dude about 120 lb and i'm looking for pretty slim fit, but definitely not a skinny fit

so my question is should I size up to a 29(i'm a sz28) or should i just get my true size which is sz28? and how much do these t-000 khaki stretch?

thanks in advance

they stretch quite alot but if you want to have a slim fit i think you should go for your true waist size

they have abit of an elastic-quality to them too

just checked out the new MIJ (lol) denim. the slim version is definitely alot better than the last iteration of it. 100% cotton versus 2% stretch last time. also, these are "raw". for 80 bucks you could do worse. I'll probably pick up a pair by the end of the week.

i just saw those yesterday. they look and feel 10x better than their previous raw denim

size up?

you're crazy

wear true to size

they stretch like crazy.

don't listen to noobs that know NOTHING

im also sizing up because i dont want tight ass jeans on my legs and the other guy said he couldnt even button up.

so maybe i should size up just 1?

also when i saw the measurements of sz30 it seemed pretty okay to me

I dunno jeepster, I normally wear a size 29/30 and ended up in a size 32 t-000. The "raw" ones probably stretch more than the colored ones. I've had mine for 2 years and they are basically the same. This was discussed in the Uniqlo ss08 thread:

Can anyone tell me how the t000 fit? Saw a great pair online but I'm gonna need to proxy this purchase so knowing how the fit will be terrific.
I wear a 29 in other Uniqlo cuts but I sized up to 32 for the t-000.

Some fit pics:

1b87a4e6-2-1.jpgb63be97f-1.png

wb9sgw.jpg

These are some T-000s tagged size 29. As you can see they are a pretty slim/skinny fit. The picture taken above was taken quite some time ago' date=' and these have stretched out A LOT. The waist is now somewhere near 31-32 and of course the knees are bulging out. Hope that helps.[/quote']

It depends on the shape of your legs. The t-000 is pretty tight in the thigh, but I have legs like drumsticks: ~21.25 in. around widest part of the thigh and ~13.5 in. around widest part of the calfs.

If you have thunder thighs as I do I'd size up a few, but if your legs are essentially a uniform thickness, perhaps true size may be appropriate.

oOooo is right. i had to size up 2 but i have thunders and then some

should i size up for the t-000 colored skinny, im usually a 28 so should i go up to 30/31?

how much do they shrink if i wash them and how much color will it lose?

man i want to get a pair ASAP because they are cheap on the japan website but im having so much trouble with the measurements.

i saw a size 30 t-000 darkgrey and the only problem with those is that the thigh is a little too tight. im usually around 10.5-11in and the sz30s are 9.5...

can i get measurements on the sz29/31 t-000 colored?

Yes, those are t-000s. Mine are from 07. I'm not sure about the different shades of gray. But i remember that the season after i got mine, they got lighter. They never had to grays at once, if i recall correctly.

did they have a dark grey version of t-000? because a pair of t-000 grey that were darker than usual and wanted them but was a different size.

these are it:

2s00j5x.jpg

Figured this was the most appropriate place to ask... any help is appreciated ahead of time.

I'm a 31 in APC NS, but a natural 33 waist. I'm interested in purchasing the recently released black selvedge. Would it be advisable to get the tagged size or should I size down (based on what I've read here)?

Figured this was the most appropriate place to ask... any help is appreciated ahead of time.

I'm a 31 in APC NS, but a natural 33 waist. I'm interested in purchasing the recently released black selvedge. Would it be advisable to get the tagged size or should I size down (based on what I've read here)?

The selvedge fits true to size (tried on 30's and they fit fine), so it'll be fine sizing down on regular fit straight selvedge. Might be a push with the slimmer versions, i remember trying a slim fit selvedge pair which were two sizes down and finding them unwearable (they were two sizes down though).