Tattoos

Eli owns the shop, and lives above it. Solid dude.

The guy who did my Crowbar/time heals nothing tattoo (Brad Stevens) got work done by Boltz not too long ago. Id shoot him a message now if you were interested, just to see what his schedule's like.

P.s. Dave, check them pee emz

anyone have the Hori Smoku DVD? worth buying?

Got it from Netflix when it first came out a couple of months ago. I can say that for someone who had no clue who Sailor Jerry was or no tattoos for that matter, it was an awesome documentary. Lots of good interviews and information about the man and how he changed the world of tattooing. If you get a chance to see it or pick it up, I recommend it.

Who would you get tattooed by if you were out here?

im trying to save up to get some work done by thomas hooper at new york adorned. i want a 3/4 sleeve so i have to make sure i've got some steady income to fly back (becuse i doubt i'll be able to stay long enough to get it any where near finished.)

Cross posted in here from the "creations" thread, because i'd appreciate some real tattoo heads opinions...

Sketch for a London take on trad tattoos, the banner is gonna have a script text in it saying "BRAAAP!"

Edit: altered the image and reposted it, made the original one a link instead so it can be compared...

208y4wy.jpg

http://i39.tinypic.com/2i058ra.jpg

^down until you said what would be on the banner.

got the first appointment for my leg (knee to foot completely) coming up at the beginning of april. one of the most renowned artists in the area, i had to book 4 months in advance. indian/asian concept...kind of let du run wild with a few ideas. pics to follow.