Mishka

mav

i love mishka, ill admit some of their tshirts are not to my tastes but they have put out a solid number of awesome shirts too

and im glad theyre making a foray into not just tshirts these days

i wish i had gone to dudes mr t exhibit when it was in toronto also

got the yellow "we're all part of the crime wave" shirt and i was actually schooled on it by the owner greg one time. all their designs have a story behind them unlike 99.9% corny streetwear brands out there.

what's the story? :o

i wish i had gone to dudes mr t exhibit when it was in toronto also

Haha, yeah that would have been cool to go to....I got the 'I pity the Dolls" Mr.T...tee. Also I was helping me mum move in the weekend and found my brothers Mr. T action figure from the 70s/80s.:D

for Fall07 Mishka is coming full force. One of the best collections I have seen in a long time and the best "street" collection shown at this past magic. Their cut in sew is very mature and while the tees are still obsene. They're going all out with ill bombers, selvage denim (that actually looks good compared to others), bag collection, wovens etc. It actually reminds me a lot of how supreme looks like with a twist of weirdo PAM flavor. Who ever says they don't like them now, will definetely turn full circle when the fall comes out.

Guest jmatsu
I like the shit Mishka does. Mishka does whatever they feel like and don't follow trends.

if you're young you may think that they don't. besides their first season (which also sucked), they are just rehashing older fringe culture that is not concurrent with the more mainstreet orthodox hip-hop and basket ball inspirations. they follow the same design/production/martketing formula similar with every other brand on the market.

they may have a good sense of balance for their palates, but is that such a hard attribute to attain?

Guest jmatsu
They should make more shirts like the Mishka makes shirts about fucking. That is my favorite one so far by them.

wow they've heard of big black... whoopie fucking doo.