Mishka

mav

Guest jmatsu
dude go get a fucking hobby. We get it you hate everything.

just telling it like i see it.

for example: i don't hate martin margelia or rick owens.

if you're young you may think that they don't. besides their first season (which also sucked), they are just rehashing older fringe culture that is not concurrent with the more mainstreet orthodox hip-hop and basket ball inspirations. they follow the same design/production/martketing formula similar with every other brand on the market.

they may have a good sense of balance for their palates, but is that such a hard attribute to attain?

true, in the scope of the streetwear market... but when you compare their stuff to t-shirts churned out by mall brands, mishka is way the fuck out in left field -- and I like that

i dont like the new mishka tees that much...everything looks too comic/cartoon related...and their shirts are super big...

i do like the brand tho..more than most others out there.

Guest jmatsu
Explain that multi-colored/day-glow Margiela windbreaker. Very 'streetwear', very 80's hip-hop.

this is not about hating on streetwear. it's about my dislike of mishka and a statement countermining the claim that i hate everything.

what's the story? :o

the logo was a look alike of a band logo from cali hardcore/punk scene aparently and then he just took it from there i guess with some evil characters. i was drunk so i barelly remember.

ohh and boundless carries them along with all the brands under that umbrella and some nice sneakers. just stopped by today. not my cup of tea but i find somethings interesting here and there.