Nike x APC shoes for sale all sizes

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I own them and they run true to size. I wear a 10.5 to 11 in most shoes(10 in chucks) and i have these in 10.5. Very true to size i'd say. This is half of what APC was raping people for. I say buy them, they're nice and i enjoy mine.

Too many PMs to reply too. I will take the first 15 Orders. If they are out of your size I will let you know

Sizes 8-12, no half sizes

$70 CAD shipped in Can

$65 USD Shipped Asia

$60 USD Shipped in USA

Please send me your size, username and address

my paypal is [email protected]

I just paypaled you for a size 11. WHat shipping method will you use?

Too many PMs to reply too. I will take the first 15 Orders. If they are out of your size I will let you know

Sizes 8-12, no half sizes

$70 CAD shipped in Can

$65 USD Shipped Asia

$60 USD Shipped in USA

Please send me your size, username and address

my paypal is [email protected]

SORRY TO ALL, ALL PAYMENTS HAVE BEEN RETUREND

My prices were wong and it was going to work for me. Also I returned yesterday and the stock is depleted. I am sorry for the inconvineince.

Why don't you call the store and see if the ship if you reall want them.

(905) 738-1054

Once again, I am sorry for this.

I didn't want to take away his sales, but now that he's not doing it anymore. If you really want the shoes, start calling Nike Outlets. That's where i got mine. They didn't have many sizes when i bought mine 2-3 months ago, but they were only about $48 after shipping. The nike outlet i got mine from were from a chelsea premium outlet mall. http://www.premiumoutlets.com/ Search for locations and call the nikes stores if you want.

I didn't want to take away his sales, but now that he's not doing it anymore. If you really want the shoes, start calling Nike Outlets. That's where i got mine. They didn't have many sizes when i bought mine 2-3 months ago, but they were only about $48 after shipping. The nike outlet i got mine from were from a chelsea premium outlet mall. http://www.premiumoutlets.com/ Search for locations and call the nikes stores if you want.

If anyone finds a store that has an extra pair of 9's, I'll paypal them $5 for the store location/info if it's available for me to buy over the phone! :)