Atelier LaDurance

Marcus

• 3 weeks later...

i have seen a pair of darktone worn for about 18months and they are frigging sweet..they are really dark dark indigo the guy wore it everyday and occasionally sleep in them though so it will require a lot of energy invested in them...i believe those were worn so hard they ripped around the knees already..

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got in my Frontiers. Very excited. Pre-cuffed right from the box. Now I need some boots!

Had to wait almost a month for a restock, and I believe they're from the FINAL run of 14oz, non-selvage Frontiers.

As I'm sure everyone on this thread knows, the details are awesome, and they're a great switch from my repros. Slash front pockets, bright two-tone stitching, and the back pockets, all wonderfully non-traditional.

They're looking great BOF, i love the way darktone denim fades.

Had to wait almost a month for a restock, and I believe they're from the FINAL run of 14oz, non-selvage Frontiers.

Wait, do you mean they're quitting the production of the non-selvage 14oz Frontier?

Those look very nice!

Care to share any more info on wear and washes?

Wore these for like 1 year maybe a bit more. Never washed in machine. After 8 months washed (just walked into the ocean and let them dry in the sun) in the ocean (Zeeland) and again after 12 months in the ocean (turkeye). Always had some Lipbalm first couple of months in the rightbackpockets, later in the coinpocket. Wore with all-stars sow the foldingline is all teared open. Wore with safety-pins to keep them folded up, but no need for it anymore since they shrinked after the last wash.

I think part of why there aren't a lot of heavily worn pairs posted is they can be be pretty loud. Not ass likely to wear every day as lower key repro-types.

I love my new Frontiers. (love love love).. but I know they won't have the same rotation as my Fullcounts. Too distinctive, and too wide at the hem.

A shame, i've always prefered their regular 14oz denim over the selvage denim.

I have to agree on that, the selvedge denim reminds me of the rrds denim...

• 3 weeks later...

Prescott Selvedge, 3rd? machine wash, intermittently worn over the last 15 months.

Very subtle fadings, as you can see the denim is still dark.

Pics no flash, w/peekaboo sunlight

Back-3.jpg

Pocket.jpg

Hem.jpg

Gonna patch up the worn area at the hem/cuffs.

• 2 weeks later...

Bought one of their prescott jackets the other day. Absolutely gorgeous. Will post some pics up in the near future. I'm expecting it to take a long time to wear in, but i'm in no hurry whatsoever :)

X-Post from jeans jacket thread.

Here's photos of an ALD lined jean jacket. This one, which I really liked, started, and remained, too small for me to ever wear (it will be headed to the supermarket soon, stay tuned). But it sure is pretty.

DSCN1854.jpg

DSCN1864.jpg

DSCN1862.jpg

DSCN1857.jpg

DSCN1863.jpg

DSCN1861.jpg

DSCN1856.jpg

wow really nice not seen a lined one before, do you have a fit pic? How much did you pay for it?

I don't have a fit pic - it doesn't fit me (too trim), so it wouldn't do any good to take one. I got it from Context last fall or early winter. It was, I think $327, if memory serves.

It's a real great raw jacket, if someone was just a little less broad shouldered than me I think it would make a great jacket for them.

-Jake