Fragrance Thread

gimmegimme

It's about the same in store, honestly.

I use Rose 31 and the NYC city exclusive - Tubereuse 40, and the Tubereuse is about 70ish, whereas the Rose 31 is less. It would probably be basically the same price to buy from Luckyscent, without the hassle of going through a proxy. Do they still let you customize the bottle? If possible, try to get Bo-Jade to make your Tubereuse, she's my favorite chemist.

I haven't ordered any of their fragrances through Luckyscent so I'm not sure if they let you customize the bottle.

Has anyone tried Gaiac 10 (Tokyo)? Comments on this fragrance?

really? i was going to order the monocle sample from lucky scent as it is cheaper there. the description for it sounds amazing. the funny thing is the dover street market is only $90 for 100ml while the monocle is $145 for 50ml!

• 3 weeks later...

whats a good scent from cdg if im a fan of man 2?

i was looking at some of the ones at dsm (dsm, artek), but im not sure if something like kyoto would be better for my taste

only reason i have trust in other peoples choices is because i bought mine based on suggestions and i love it

whats a good scent from cdg if im a fan of man 2?

i was looking at some of the ones at dsm (dsm, artek), but im not sure if something like kyoto would be better for my taste

only reason i have trust in other peoples choices is because i bought mine based on suggestions and i love it

go try those 2 at the store then, I can guarantee they won;t be like 2 man they might have some similar elements though. and yeah you might as well try the incense line to see what you like.

Better yet since you like 2 Man so much go try Le Labo's Vetiver 46 which was also done by Buxton and try his own line of fragrances while your at it

Tried the Monocle Laurel scent. Not bad but not great either.

Picked up a bottle of CdG Series 2: Carnation though. Great fragrance. Reminds me of Djarum Black cloves mixed with something I can't quite place. Starts off very loud/aggressive but tones down after an hour or two to become a very pleasant spicy scent. Also lasts very long. I had a bit on my neck last night and my scarf still smells like it today.

Probably my second favorite CdG scent after CdG 2.

• 4 weeks later...

Yo let's resurrect this shit

Somebody recommend me a nice spring/summer scent. I live in southern california, and our winters are like 45 degrees ºF. So heavy, woodsy odors are out, something lighter and less musky is what I'm looking for. Help?