Julian Red denim

apu

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does anyone have the actual measurements of a pair of 30 waist hobokens? i'm wondering if a size 30 will fit me, i wear 29 or 30 in nudies, and 30 in flathead, wondering if a 30 in the hoboken will stretch out too much for me, wondering cause i wanna pick a pair up tonight from a sale...

Guest panicinapagoda
Anyone know what new types of Hoboken are being introduced in fw07? I'm love to get my hands on a pair of raw black hobos if there are such a thing.

ha i wish.

I got some Cali Silvers a little while ago and the rise feels huge compared to the New Cures I had been wearing. I think the fit looks better the higher I wear them but I haven't worn jeans that high since I was 10 and frankly it feels a little strange. Anybody else have calis that they don't wear slouched? Or any pics of worn in silvers?

I got some Cali Silvers a little while ago and the rise feels huge compared to the New Cures I had been wearing. I think the fit looks better the higher I wear them but I haven't worn jeans that high since I was 10 and frankly it feels a little strange. Anybody else have calis that they don't wear slouched? Or any pics of worn in silvers?

dude anything with a high rise just wear low on the hips. high rise stuff looks great worn low.

• 3 weeks later...
i was wondering if you also size down 2 for cali raw, since its fit is similar to NS?

Personally I wouldn't size down 2, b/c JR's don't stretch nearly as much as NS in my experience. I'd only go down 2 if you're exceptionally skinny. For most people I'd say stick to true size or maybe could go down 1 though, if you like a real skinnier/slim look.

• 1 month later...