Best WAYWT: Street Version

I saw this girl this morning walking toward downtown on Market at 5th, San Francisco. Beautful brunette, long straight hair with bangs, wearing a black cotton dress. Long tan legs with black heels on, peep-toe, with an ankle strap. The ankle strap had a tassle that swooshed as walked. Amazing.

God, I love nice days downtown.

• 3 months later...

found this needle in the haystack of the lollapalooza crowd. the best dressed motherfucker in the entire festival, hands down. i was so sick of seeing cargo shorts, seven jeans, aviators, faux-hawks, western pearl snap shirts. this guy was a breath of fresh air. i stopped him, complimented him on his fit and asked if i could take his picture. he was bummed because he couldn't get backstage, and he had a pass earlier that same day or something. his outfit caught my eye on my way to tv on the radio.

i asked it was okay if i posted his photo here, i told him it was kind of a fashion forum and told him some of the brands we like wearing here, and he nodded his head at many of the brands, especially april 77.

Dsc_0201.jpg

to the best of my recollection he said he was wearing:

glasses: unknown/didn't remember

backpack: marc jacobs

shirt: vintage adidas

pants: rich and skinny

shoes: unknown/couldn't remember the brand, but purchased in tokyo.

Dsc_0200.jpg

i didn't get his name, but i'm sure if he googled the right terms (lollapalooza, brand names, tv on the radio, superfuture), he'll find the pictures here. all i know is we're missing out on some valuable contributions from this guy, remember, this is just his summer steez when its like, 85+ degrees out.

• 1 month later...
so i was at American Apparel pickin up a couple things and started talkin to this guy about jeans and wat not...really liked his outfit, had his jeans pinrolled, oversized jacket, etc etc. only thing i didnt like was his hair but atleast it was unique...?

reminded me of millspex...and turns out this guys australian too who lived in japan.... @_@

21-03-07_2103.jpg

screw the guy, shoulda took more pics of the azn chick in the background!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...