Why do you pull your shit up like an old man?

MilSpex

What jeans fit do you think looks the best/balanced?  

94 members have voted

1. 1. What jeans fit do you think looks the best/balanced?

• FUK
    • SUFU

Whats with almost everyone on SuFu wearing their shit so you can see balls? I dont get it. Was just noticing on other sites, like Fuk.co.uk, they sag shit way more and 99% of the time it looks way better, eg:

Heres two motherfuckers in M65s, and jeans. Focus on the jeans and how they`re worn, not the brands or the colors. Which do you think sits better?

FUK:

CIMG0587.jpg

SUFU:

weed.jpg

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm firmly in the lowslung camp, but only because I never wash and rarely rinse my denim and it stretches out of shape.

It's actually beginning to bug me because my fits suck but I'm reluctant to downsize when I buy my next pair.

why do you think your fits suck because they`re not skintight. Look at the two pictures I posted. Which do you think looks better? Lowslung looks dope. Not only does it balance out better but you can see more details on the jeans.

why do you think your fits suck because they`re not skintight. Look at the two pictures I posted. Which do you think looks better? Lowslung looks dope. Not only does it balance out better but you can see more details on the jeans.

I tend to buy my denim with the end result in mind and not what my butt will look like in it, so it's less about what they look like than what they're actually like to wear ... it's aggravating that I have to keep pulling them up or adjusting them the whole time.

I prefer slouched, I've sagged my jeans since I was 12 and I still do it with everything. I might not sag my suit pants as much but they're definately not hugging my nuts either.

yeh I mean you have pretty slim style but you`re not a nuthugging offender, your shit always looks balanced.

Maybe its a white American thing? Gotta look decent at all times or some shit??

connotations of having low pants in the US is real bad???

ha! Rirawin was on fuk for a long time before SuFu and I think hes a UK resident.

Gimme a US poster that sags. Beginning to think its not done - is there a serious stigma with wearing low pants in the US? Serious question.

ha! Rirawin was on fuk for a long time before SuFu and I think hes a UK resident.

Gimme a US poster that sags. Beginning to think its not done - is there a serious stigma with wearing low pants in the US? Serious question.

i sag. but im in okinawa.

ill find one though. just wait a sec.

i prefer slouching my slim jeans too, i just really don't like my ass looking it's being manhandled by the denim. It's just comfier too.

yeh. And slim or not isnt the point. Those samurais in the pic I posted or rirawin`s diors both look better sagged some imo.

i sag my pants hard most of the time but im from canada, haha

but i want to drop a killer mike quote right here relating to your question about the connotations of sagging

like you preachers out there

who spreadin the myth that

young boys who sag they pants

picked that shit up from prison to let niggas know they homosexuals

you and your faggot twisted mind know that aint true

you sick fuck, for even sayin that shit

we wear our fuckin pants big

because our mothers were too poor to buy our size

so they had to buy em two or three sizes up

call it what it is nigga, poverty, its fuckin poverty

aka i love killer mike and sagging my pants

picture376ok0.jpg

dont know where hahn is from though.

1203fx.jpg

from DC

n11513886_31992907_5940.jpg

kix sags.

untitledsy8.png

and ive sagged ever since ive had diapers on. my legs are just real long.

unless of course you define sagging as below peen level. thats a bit too much for me.

i sag my pants hard most of the time but im from canada, haha

but i want to drop a killer mike quote right here relating to your question about the connotations of sagging

like you preachers out there

who spreadin the myth that

young boys who sag they pants

picked that shit up from prison to let niggas know they homosexuals

you and your faggot twisted mind know that aint true

you sick fuck, for even sayin that shit

we wear our fuckin pants big

because our mothers were too poor to buy our size

so they had to buy em two or three sizes up

call it what it is nigga, poverty, its fuckin poverty

aka i love killer mike and sagging my pants

is it supposed to rhyme?

for me it's about the cut of the jeans, i have 3 pairs of slim jeans that i wear slouched (acne, dior 21 and d&g) and i have one skintight dior 19's. with the 19's it's for me more natural to wear them pulled up and i like this look with a little bit longer then average tshirt. the slouched jeans all have a lower rise and thus imo look better slouched. one more thing btw: the size matters to. the skintight 19's are raw and a size 28, which kind of makes it impossible to to wear them slouched, and opposed to that i've got a pair of dior luster 19's in a 29, and these i wear slouched...

guess it just depends on the look you're going for and the size/cut of your jeans, and on fuk ik think they would consider it gay or smthg to wear jeans really tight and on sf there's more different styles...could be wrong though:p

a little sag is ok but i think the reason you dont see alot of sagging in the u.s. is because we have all the 14 year olds over here doing it.

i wear my pants the way they are supposed to fit. they fall and rest on my hips and to arbitrarily pull them down over my ass further is something i stopped doing in '92. when i was 14.

if i can see more than half your ass hanging out of your jeans, you need to pull them up.

i think a good example of someone who wears a bit of sag properly is tragicbliss (who is from the states btw). a little bit but it looks natural. the first pic posted is just too much. if that guy started running down the street he looks like he would lose his shit.

Man its best just to wear jeans like they should be worn, with a belt just below your waist. I dont like seeing balls but neither do I like seeing some guys sweaty boxers sticking to his crack when his jeans slung so low the yoke goes all outta shape. This is pretty common among "street" looking kids in who woddle about in the UK.

i don't like seeing balls, period. if you are sagging too low and i can see nuts, there is a problem. if your pants are pulled up into your intestines and i can see your berries straining against the fabric, something is wrong.

either way, you should wear your jeans naturally; if the waist is stretched out, then a little low, if they are tight...

if there is any indication of effort (too much sagging, pulled up too high, pegging, perfectly trained stacking)----it just rings inauthentic to me.

dos pesetas