how old is old?

artificialsky

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

24 and higher.
I think most "youth" programs cut off at 25.

fuck.

I'm developing a belly, that could be a sign.

I think it depends on what kinda belly you get. Belly with some fullness but still soft, you're ok. Belly with some firmness that definitely looks to be the beginnings of a real beer belly, worry. I'd been in the latter category for a year or so and finally knocked most of it off again, trying to stave off age until I can no longer.

I look older that I really am, but the real problem is that everyone else around me in my life is full-on Asian and they just don't understand that this what you look like after partying a bit, doing a few drugs, having a litle fun. People over here somehow go from being street hipster knockoffs to being Microsoft engineer/slobs overnight, I don't get it.

One can only hope they turn out like DDML?

I look older that I really am, but the real problem is that everyone else around me in my life is full-on Asian and they just don't understand that this what you look like after partying a bit, doing a few drugs, having a litle fun. People over here somehow go from being street hipster knockoffs to being Microsoft engineer/slobs overnight, I don't get it.

One can only hope they turn out like DDML?

seriously though, majority of asian people age real well. i once had a gf who was 28 and always got IDed even for cigarettes. and you only have to be 18 to buy them in NY.

Guest StuckOnStupid
seriously though, majority of asian people age real well. .

are you fuckin kidding me?

all chinese women tend to become crones after 40-something, with little exception.. seriously man, i think out of all the races they have the worst crone-itis. wops come in a close second, followed by all easter eropean women. yuck. blacks lead the pack as far as keeping it sexy...filipinos look darn good in the later years as well.