if you thought minya was bad....

red

If you thought Minya was bad...

Coming here with your fucking alternate styles.

We fucking murder you!

I'm pretty sure I have a picture of Varg somewhere wearing a white shirt, which is kinda ironic, considering the whole killing for no reason whatsoever except the white tee thing.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure I have a picture of Varg somewhere wearing a white shirt, which is kinda ironic, considering the whole killing for no reason whatsoever except the white tee thing.

That sweater story is bullshit. It was about money as well as Varg's crazy ideas.

burzum.jpg

300pxvargburzumorgsa6.jpg

I have the top shirt

someone was trying to talk about shitkraut crap rock and i mentioned the real faust

Black metal can lick my tits. Zappi is 2000x more "metal" than those greasy excuses for subcultural anal discharge.

Guest StuckOnStupid
That sweater story is bullshit. It was about money as well as Varg's crazy ideas.

burzum.jpg

300pxvargburzumorgsa6.jpg

despite his actions, he just looks liek a huge pussy tho, eh?

i would absolutely fuck with this guy at school. its 1993 and ive got him up against the locker between periods while maaad people are watching, and he says something cute about niggers, then im up in his grill all close and he smells my nasty juicyfruit/white owl/baccardi breath and then we make him run his pockets and fuggin...all the girls are laughing and shit. we're all wearing those visor things and huge hilfiger rugbys and guess jeans and he drops his binders which have pentagrams scrawled all over them...

jesus christ i was an asshole in high school.

• 7 months later...
bump. in the name of love.

bump in the name of love, i guess.

i had not read this before. damn i guess it does make our moderators seem better. ive never been to stylezeitgeist but i dont think my commoner ass would be worthy either.

i dont know anything about black metal so no input there

bump in the name of love, i guess.

i had not read this before. damn i guess it does make our moderators seem better. ive never been to stylezeitgeist but i dont think my commoner ass would be worthy either.

It's ok. That forum is boring as hell anyways.

Guest itsmeJT
despite his actions, he just looks liek a huge pussy tho, eh?

i would absolutely fuck with this guy at school. its 1993 and ive got him up against the locker between periods while maaad people are watching, and he says something cute about niggers, then im up in his grill all close and he smells my nasty juicyfruit/white owl/baccardi breath and then we make him run his pockets and fuggin...all the girls are laughing and shit. we're all wearing those visor things and huge hilfiger rugbys and guess jeans and he drops his binders which have pentagrams scrawled all over them...

jesus christ i was an asshole in high school.

hehe i like reading this

yeah SZ is a diff style than sufu or style forum. i check them out to see whats going on in that scene cuz once in a while some of those brands on SZ might have one or two items that seem interesting (until i find out how much the price tag on them is). You should just go smoke some weed.