new common projects ss07

Guest jmatsu

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...
Guest jmatsu

okay, so everyone's seen the white high patents, right?

i've seen them in black in jp, but that's about it right now.

does any account holder/industry person here have pics/info of the 07 holiday? what's supposed to be coming out in for new models besides the patent highs, a rehash of the gold achilles mids, etc? are there other colors of the patent highs besides black and white? thanks.

Guest Airjamie

kanye was rocking the high high tops in complex with the tounges all out looking like a fucking idiot this month. Though those shoes are so beautiful it didnt really phase me.

We got the first part of our shipment today at Blackbird. The bags were delayed and I think we are still expecting some other styles. They aren't priced or anything, but I took some quick pictures. In addition to what is below, we also got silver lows again.

IMG_0103.jpg

Olive leather/suede

IMG_0106.jpg

Black suede

IMG_0107.jpg

Blue leather

Ruach, will you guys be recieving the new gold high tops or the slips ons from last season? I called Odin and they were unsure as to whether they would be recieving them as they weren't schedule for their upcomming delivery, but could be in their next.