new common projects ss07

Guest jmatsu

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i went with 43 in CP, im a perfect 10 in vans authentics, i can fit in 9.5 to 10.5 in dunks, dress shoes from 9.5-10

the CPs are prob gunna be just right i hope, they were like $180 shipped and i can return them free, so we will see..

they'll fit.. i wear the same size, and a 43 in cp

~9 = 42, ~10 = 43, etc, unless you like to see your toes through your shoes

i dunno man, im a 10 in vans authentics and nikes. my CPs are 42 and they fit perfectly, not snug at all. i tried on 43's and they were too long & loose, felt sloppy.

it might be hard to get your foot in there at first because the laces are laced pretty tight out the box, but after loosening and re-lacing them, the 42's were def the right size.

Just got the white high tops from revolve and they look and fit perfectly, really amazing shoes, but there's some stiff boning material inside the left side of the left shoe that really hurts on my ancles.. Anyone else noticed this on theirs?

yes, i also felt that, just cover it up with something soft

my achilles coming today or tomorrow, jmatsu i followed your sizing advice, you better not dissapoint

well if you don't got no weird mutant feet, i assume shit will be okay.

Best place to buy CPs? I know revolve does 30 off for new customers plus free shipping making them 200 + tax. Is there a better place to buy from?

Also gold or silver or patent?

lucky4 on revolve is your friend if you're not a first time customer

probably the cheapest around. other than the year end sale some store has during, well, at the end of the season and sizes can be hard to find.

• 2 weeks later...

anyone know what happened to the red laceless style that was in the lookbook? i recall seeing this and really liking the color and the material but now it's gone. seems like a couple other colorways are missing from the lookbook on the site as well.