new common projects ss07

Guest jmatsu

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can someone confirm for me a sizing question? i'm a size 14, pretty wide foot, but nothing too big. OMC told me that a 45 in CP's should be able to cover my size. ive also been told 46's can do it too, but ive never seen a 46. will a 45 suffice/will there be some room to stretch out/grow?

there were a few other colors too. i wonder if these went into production or just got scrapped in the process.

The combinations of styles and colors are pretty endless. Especially for the lows, mids, and slip ons, just about anything is possible. Generally the only time something won't get made is if simply no stores order it.

Been wearing my CPs for 4-5 months. Got the mid black & mid grey suede/leather. Mats is right on the sizing as long as your feet aren't wide or narrow (then size up/down accordingly). I wear a 9 (dress) - 9.5/10 (Nike/Nike SB)...42 works perfectly for me.

They've been wearing great. I like the patina of worn, so no leather/suede protector for mine, yet they've held up suprisingly well (especially the suede).

I believe I've said it before, but I've got both Visvims and CPs. While I love both, I find myself wearing the CP almost everyday. I think the leather/construction is on par if not better than some Visvims...although I'm still enamored with my FBT Ancestors.

no way. i'm a true 13 and the 46 barely cuts it. i think you may be out of luck with cp

can someone confirm for me a sizing question? i'm a size 14, pretty wide foot, but nothing too big. OMC told me that a 45 in CP's should be able to cover my size. ive also been told 46's can do it too, but ive never seen a 46. will a 45 suffice/will there be some room to stretch out/grow?

• 2 weeks later...
Why? Don't wanna cop the real thing?

where i live it gets wet, muddy, dirty, yucky ... i dunno if the lanvins can hold up to that, the fabrics they use are pretty but i'm not sure about their durability. i imagine if cp made something like that it would be much closer to 1 colour leather which is a lot easier to take care of