new common projects ss07

Guest jmatsu

If you can, try to go by measurements. If you can get the measurement of a 46 insole, you'll be able to compare it with your own foot and see if you're close.

I'd be skeptical of anything more than one size over fitting, unfortunately. I'm a 45 (usually US12, UK11) and 44's are the snug fit I wanted - a hair away from being too small, but never crushing in on the toes.

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This whole sizing ordeal is weird... I am wearing a 42 CP right now, and my 42 Grams BARELY fit(I had to get the insole sanded down to fit my foot). I could probably have even squeezed a 41(since the suede CPs seem to be stretching out a bit since I've got them.)

Definitely the largest running shoe I've tried on.

thanks. can't rep - did so to you recently. but thanks!

anyone with pics of jeans stacked, not tucked?

I don't have a pic, but before i sold mine i tried them on with jeans (about 7.5-7.75"hem) and they sat perfectly. If you lace them up all the way tightly, it'll be narrow enough at the top to where you can fit slim and even skinny jeans over them pretty well.

there's an off-white pair (more like cream really) of those same red patent high's at Barney's where I am about to go exchange a sweatshirt this afternoon. I may get them. if I do I will report on quality, styling, sizing, etc... However, as always, I will not post pictures of anything ever, but will use my verbal dexterity to "paint" you a perfect picture of their look and feel.

• 1 month later...

can somebody please reassure me that i've bought the correct size CPs and that 42 would have been too small???

just copped black patent hi's in 43, and whilst they fit alright, there is a good cm of room at the toe and the heel isn't quite snug. having said that, the fit is quite secure through the body (as you know, they are slim shoes), with laces done tight.

i'm typically US10 in chucks (also 9.5, but fit is snug), US10.5 in vans slipons, 10.5 in non-sb dunks, etc.

should I return for the 42's or will they be too small?

(i'm beginning to think a 42.5 would have fit me spot on...)

thanks guys.

can somebody please reassure me that i've bought the correct size CPs and that 42 would have been too small???

just copped black patent hi's in 43, and whilst they fit alright, there is a good cm of room at the toe and the heel isn't quite snug. having said that, the fit is quite secure through the body (as you know, they are slim shoes), with laces done tight.

i'm typically US10 in chucks (also 9.5, but fit is snug), US10.5 in vans slipons, 10.5 in non-sb dunks, etc.

thanks guys.

im 10 dunks (non - sb) and i wear a 42 in cp

hmmmm, thanks - can you elaborate on the fit?

needa be 100% sure before exchange, international shipping back to revolve = $$$.

the fit is pretty snug, but not tight, its perfect, a 10 in vans fits me perfectly...

i had the 43 in CP at first and exchanged since it was too looes of a feeling when i walked.

the 42s fit pretty perfect

thanks guys.

anyone else care to chime in with their experience?

shit is doing my head in. been trying on the 43s all morning.

anyone else care to chime in with their experience?

shit is doing my head in. been trying on the 43s all morning.

Don't settle, return them immediately. I returned my 43 for a 42 and I could possibly even go for a 41 since it stretches out a bit. the toebox is really tight at first(was for me), but stretches to your toe. the important thing is that the length is correct, since you can lace as loose as you need to accomodate for them being slim.

Don't settle, return them immediately. I returned my 43 for a 42 and I could possibly even go for a 41 since it stretches out a bit. the toebox is really tight at first(was for me), but stretches to your toe. the important thing is that the length is correct, since you can lace as loose as you need to accomodate for them being slim.

Yeah, thats what I'm thinking. The laces are as tight as they can be atm, and the fit through the body is okay. Its mainly the length I'm worried about. As long as my toes aren't hitting the end in the 42s, I'm almost sure the fit would be better. (Can anyone measure the length of the outsole of their 42s for me?)

You said you returned your 43s for 42s (what model?) - what size do you typically wear in nikes, chucks, vans, etc. (anything so I can make a comparison)? Also, wide or thin feet?

Many thanks.

^^ I have the black patent highs in a 42. The outsole at the longest point is just under 11.75". I'm a 9.5 in vans. These fit perfectly.

Fuck, really - 11.75"?

Just measured the 43s and they came out smack bang 12".

So, the 42s are just over a quarter inch shorter than the 43s, suggesting they would be a sound fit for me.

However, you're 9.5 in vans and they fit 'perfectly' - yet, this is one full vans size smaller than me.

So. damn. unsure.

keep in mind that I measured the outsole at an angle so that I actually measured between the furthest points between the back and front. hopefully that makes sense?

yeah, i did the same - 12" was the longest measurement I could achieve, and it was done at a slight angle down the shoe...

I'm an 11 in Vans Sk8-Hi's and Chukkas... 11-11.5 in Nikes...

What the hell am I shooting for in Com Projects? Sounds like 44-45?

I haven't got to Odin yet to try these things on...it's been causing me to miss out on desired styles/colorways.