new common projects ss07

Guest jmatsu

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i do have a pair. i was thinking of selling them, but then i put them on and it felt like slipping my foot into a soft, moist vagina. the leather -inside- of the grey suede hi-tops is somehow imbued with pussyitis. i think i might try to fuck this shoe.

you want to buy them after i'm done?

wearing them to next meet up. when the fuck are we all going to feast on quail?
...should i even say i got them for 110 us dollars? cuz i did. megasale. i wish i'd known you were into them.

Friday night quail?

Ah man, I remember you mentioned you got a pair(s) of CPs for a good price, didn't realize it was those.

Just to add to the sizing info, as I've found posts like this ever so helpful in the past:

I just got some CP leather, white, lows in a size 43. They fit perfect, snug.

The 44's were clumsy.

I wear SpringCourts in a 44. Nike dunks in a 10.5. Chuck taylors 10. Most shoes 10.5. I have a couple Adidas in 11. My feet are narrow.

:)

Here's something I hadn't seen before from CP.

Found it in my furious search for some high tops in size 46. If anyone can help me out if you happen to stumble upon them, please let me know!

destructo, you're a 46 too? (i assume you're a 13.5 or a 14)

Here's something I hadn't seen before from CP.

Found it in my furious search for some high tops in size 46. If anyone can help me out if you happen to stumble upon them, please let me know!

destructo, you're a 46 too? (i assume you're a 13.5 or a 14)

see im confused.

i hear that 46 can fit a 14, but a bit snug.

I REALLY WANT A PAIR OF ACHILLES MIDS FUCK.

I don't think a 46 would fit you man. Unless you got the slip ons which I guess run even larger than the other models.

As I said, I'm a little bit under a 13 and I have SOME room in my 46's, but I wouldn't be able to fit into em if my foot was much bigger.

see im confused.

i hear that 46 can fit a 14, but a bit snug.

I REALLY WANT A PAIR OF ACHILLES MIDS FUCK.

I don't think a 46 would fit you man. Unless you got the slip ons which I guess run even larger than the other models.

As I said, I'm a little bit under a 13 and I have SOME room in my 46's, but I wouldn't be able to fit into em if my foot was much bigger.

god damn.

i really want some achilles mid whites.

they're so sweet.

fuck.

god damn.

i really want some achilles mid whites.

they're so sweet.

fuck.

If you can, try to go by measurements. If you can get the measurement of a 46 insole, you'll be able to compare it with your own foot and see if you're close.

I'd be skeptical of anything more than one size over fitting, unfortunately. I'm a 45 (usually US12, UK11) and 44's are the snug fit I wanted - a hair away from being too small, but never crushing in on the toes.