new common projects ss07

Guest jmatsu

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you could do a 41 or a loose 42, im a 42 in cp's and 9.5 in chucks

ive decided to get the white hi-tops tomorrow . i know i have seen this topic elsewhere but im at a loss to find it but if im a US9 in converse , what should i go for in these ?

I normally wear 43 (most shoes), 42,5 in Chucks. I tried the 43, they could fit but were loose. Since I hate when my shoes are (even a tad) large, I got some 42. Tight at first in the toebox area but they stretched out and are now perfect. I would recommend sizing down 1 if you dont have uberwide feet.

What's the smallest available size on CPs?

We got sizes 38 and 39 in the olive and blue ones. It looks like, officially, the smallest size they make is 33.

edit: got another box today from Common Projects. Patent brown (a really dark chocolatey shade) mid and patent navy low. We got sizes 38 and 39 in those too.

all red canvas vans type + laces = teh shit

Anywhere I can view these?

I think I'm going to try and scarf up everything I can, as last season I slept on them about two weeks and everything was friggin' gone. I've been a fan since their initial season and I've still only managed to get about 1/5 of what I've wanted despite always having money. :(

just got the black hi tops at odin. they look awesome and although in pictures they look pretty simple, in hand you get to appreciate the quality. i'm usually a 13. bought a 46 and they are a biot narrow in the front, but not too tight and way too dope to return.

what are the prices and sizes to they have in odin for the black? no mid tops?

Anyone seen any of the bags in person?

thegraduate_commonsalvor.jpg

*on the left

Really interested to see what other styles they're gonna come out with and if the quality is worth the price.

The bags are: leather duffel and utility bag in white, light grey, black, or brown leather and waxed canvas/leather duffel or utility (the one pictured) bags in tan, black, and light brown. I haven't seen them in person but have heard they are gorgeous. They were to ship at the end of August but unfortunately they are going to be delayed.

We'll be getting the leather utility and duffel bags in both light grey and black.

The bags are: leather duffel and utility bag in white, light grey, black, or brown leather and waxed canvas/leather duffel or utility (the one pictured) bags in tan, black, and light brown. I haven't seen them in person but have heard they are gorgeous. They were to ship at the end of August but unfortunately they are going to be delayed.

We'll be getting the leather utility and duffel bags in both light grey and black.

do they still have some achilles on sale at blackbird?

I just made a post with our Common Projects arrivals so far: http://helloblackbird.blogspot.com/2007/09/common-projects.html

They still aren't actually in the store yet so PM me if there is any interest in something. The superfuture discount applies. :)

ruach,

i didn't get to see the high patent browns in person. how brown are they as opposed to the pic on your blog??

thanks, jmatsu

I just made a post with our Common Projects arrivals so far: http://helloblackbird.blogspot.com/2007/09/common-projects.html

They still aren't actually in the store yet so PM me if there is any interest in something. The superfuture discount applies. :)

i need some cp's in my life.

ruach,

i didn't get to see the high patent browns in person. how brown are they as opposed to the pic on your blog??

thanks, jmatsu

They are slightly more brown than the pictures show. In direct sunlight they look much more brown but otherwise it is a very dark shade. I just took a couple pictures to try and get the true color and I'll post them here a little later this evening.