what's hotter?

junglejane

unmentionables?  

310 members have voted

1. 1. unmentionables?

• lacy and frilly, classic lingerie
    • soft cotton basics (not like granny panties, more like hanes or something)
    • edible panties
    • jockstrap
    • dominatrix-wear (crotchless and assless things)

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of my ex GFs would get ready for bed before me (while I was still in the shower/brushing my teeth/etc. and then when I got to the bed she'd already be under the covers (covered up to about her neck by the blanket). When I lifted the covers to get in she'd be completely naked. So, fuck all that other shit you're thinking about and wear nothing but a come hither smile.

One of my ex GFs would get ready for bed before me (while I was still in the shower/brushing my teeth/etc. and then when I got to the bed she'd already be under the covers (covered up to about her neck by the blanket). When I lifted the covers to get in she'd be completely naked. So, fuck all that other shit you're thinking about and wear nothing but a come hither smile.

that's the best shit ever

Washed out team Begs t-shirt?

preferably, but they are hard to find these days. Nigo bought most of them.

I have been masturbating since i was 17. I had trouble having an orgasm at first but i continued trying and did some reading about it.

I start slow. I pinch and play with my nipples first,then i gently begin touching my penis. While playing with one nipple I use baby oil on my forehead and touch slowly till it gets good then more directly till i orgasm.

I can't orgasm without a team Begs t-shirt. -Nigo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...